NL

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,236
2,115
Indeed Loving Energy! Perfect Name

I love this product! It instantly makes me feel more calm and happy. It also seems to do the same thing for my young son who struggles with many things including autism. My husband got hooked on it so now I'm buying more because he decided it was his "go to" product to take before he goes to work. So apparently it is working well on him too! Will keep this on hand!

I have hyperthyroidism, it affects the balance of my mental feelings. this formula is very friendly to use, very tasty and sweet.. I used to have tribble periods, with down and grimmy feeling ..and with that formula I feel like the stagnation and blockage is starting to vanish and there is more flow. also my tongue used to have this white coat and now it is pinky

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Loved this. Alcohol free and vegan. I mixed it in my green grass drink and can feel a difference in my energy level when I forget to consume it. It’s a bit hard to get the last few servings cause the dropper is a bit short but most dropper bottles are like that. Will repurchase.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I have had to take an adrenal supplement for years after my adrenals almost totally failed.......I was having trouble recently with sleep, so I decided to try a new adrenal supplement...I am amazed how wonderful this product is!!...My adrenals seem to be working very well again, and my sleep is so much better.....

Posted on May 12, 2022

Good natural remedy which works. All the ingredients are natural. No side effects. Tried it several times and it worked perfectly. Good quality, trustworthy manufacturer. Good packaging This is good for relief from stress issues using natural ingredients. very nice taste. good supplement, I notice a big improvement. good addition to the diet.

Posted on May 9, 2022

a good quality supplement. small detail but this range is slightly more diluted than the tonic range. If your budget allows go with the tonic one as you may see reluts faster

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I am very happy with this product. The taste is not too strong and I appreciate the quality of the ingredients. I just wish it was available in a bigger size.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Seems like it works for me. I feel more energy during the day and better sleep at night. I'll buy it again definitely. I was afraid the mushrooms would give some bad effect because of my autoimmunity, but they didn't. Gluten-free.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Bioray brand is one of my favorites and i have used quite a few of their products. This one is very good and helpful on weak adrenals.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Works very well. I notice my stress and anxiety gets better as soon as I take it. I feel so much calmer and happy. I highly recommend this product.