NL
4.8

4.8
Arden
Posted on Jan 12, 2023
Kissable amazing scent! Quality from leading lip balm brand !

Love the melon strawberry scent is just nice not over powering. With agave a super emollient and humectant is a moisturising balm! Love. Will try the other flavour n update later once i finished this. Size is 5.7cm so easily fit in any nano micro bag. It doesn’t say how many grammes of product. Blistex is an established trusted brand and is my go to for lip balms ! Bang for your buck! Will buy again for sure! A keeper!

efbe4847-c351-4799-b88b-b374c98341e2
c24f0d4a-d19d-4a70-b52d-b988e05447f3
a3d4b3a8-20e9-4ac7-bf66-8497c1b04564
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 29, 2023
1,675

My new love from Blistex!!!The best hygienic lipstick, ordered a new product for testing, was waiting for an obsessive aroma, but it was not here .The smell of these lipstick will not leave anyone indifferent!!! I promise you, you want to constantly kiss and smell 😂 Use economical, I use twice a day, lips moistened all day ! Small size convenient for any handbag 💚

inusik
Posted on Nov 27, 2022

A good product that soften chapped lips. It is effectively soothes lip skin. I live in a cold climate, so I use it regularly. Not greasy. Taste is sweet. Smell is fruity. I recommend to buy. Especially at the trial price. Because it's nice to treat yourself to something new. Personally, I buy test kits all the time and I can't stop! Glad my review is helpful. I wish you all good health, beauty and successful shopping!

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

Handy little lip balm sticks that have lovely smelling flavours. Keeps dry lips plumped with moisturize and easy to get kids to use becuase of the colours and packaging.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Blistex is one of the best brands for lip balm! I know it’s good quality. A tube that is easy to use. Pleasant texture on lips. Smell, taste are gentle and pleasant.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

i gave them to two teen girls, and they love it! They smell very fruity, but not fake fruity smell. Really nice! I bought them when they were on sales. Will use buy them again in summer.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Great product with excellent ingredients. I see benefits for my health and body. I will definitely use the whole package and order again. Thank you!

k82022
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

Blistex is one of my favours brands for lip balm! I know it’s good quality. The price is good on iherb. It is well packaged. Keeps my lips moisturized and soft. Good types of scents. I would buy again because I use often.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I love Great for moisturizing but doesn't leave an oily film on my lips. This flavor is slightly minty and not too overbearing. Great purchase for the price, cheaper per stick than normal grocery stores