NL

icarotwist
Posted on Sep 10, 2022
27,900
So delicious!

These almonds are absolutely delicious - I can't stop eating them! They have a great smoky flavor that is perfect for snacking. They are also a smart choice for eating, as they are low in carbs and high in fiber. I will definitely be buying more of these in the future!

aa4138b2-d453-4fbe-a4d2-ab3aca4a9c57
814b85be-2cc5-4624-89c9-bbbefb3fbb3c
a6c9c606-1ab4-4113-8447-1dce1ee2f11f
23f8b0f7-b3a9-4bd8-b88a-3abdbc357903
66d31d06-48d5-4a5c-8a88-a73f0341a7fb
Posted on Sep 8, 2022
1,384

Outstanding and delicious flavor! This is without a doubt the brand's most striking flavor. The smoky flavor is strong and salty. It's delicious for an afternoon snack or an aperitif. If you prefer something lighter and less salty, choose the Wasabi flavor is addictive. I'm addicted to all the flavors so I buy them all, but if I have to choose a flavor I go with wasabi and second with the smoked flavor. I'm a big fan of this brand! I've been eating these almonds for 6 years and I haven't found anything tastier than these snacks. This brand is just magnificent! I really highly recommend! If you think my comment helped you click yes!

d61eb1b3-4033-4f86-8163-8f8f93b1481b
a166e8ad-9d4b-4afb-a1d0-3f99b6c6c993
a104a63a-0b0b-4a08-912f-f2b9f2afc117
e3f7a617-4ace-4a64-985b-42463cd14f1d
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Quick shipping! Product is fresh, first time to buy, it was a great experience, at first I thought item wouldn't arrive, thank iHerb, finally we have a way to get this great product to the Philippines and what is great is this includes free shipping, what else can I ask for?!

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

The quality of the almonds are really good, made from good ingredients. The taste is a little salty but love how smoky it is. It is a great size for the price, and I like that it comes in a resealable package that keeps the almonds fresh for different snack times.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I can't stop eating these. I have my mid-afternoon cravings for salty snacks and switched to these almonds because the ingredients are not too bad, the brand is a quality guarantee and the taste is just amazing. The 700g package is perfect for frequent snackers. Better for your diet than potato chips.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Fresh and smoked flavor is not too pungent but flavorful. The almonds have a crunch to them that beg for more. The size of the almonds is medium. The ingredients include salt so it is high in sodium but does not taste very salty. All in all, this brand is of a very high quality. The zip lock package is very convenient as it retains freshness and the taste. I have already bought this brand twice and even ordered some for my friends and family. The almonds go well with beer and soft drinks or just as a light relatively healthy snack if a moderate serving size is consumed. So far I have ordered these smoked almonds twice .

Posted on May 20, 2022

It was a very smart move to buy this one! I dont do any diet, bur I bet it is one of the best snacking option ever! Taste is really special, Package is resealable and it is what you need for a frequent use, as I can guarantee it is going to be not just a serving a day))))

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

tastes good and just like the lightly salted and saled favor, this one is also very chrunchy. good for go with tea as it relatively has a heavier taste than the other two favors.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

These are a delicious and healthy snack! The salty crunch followed by the gentle smokiness goes great with a cold beer. The quality of Blue Diamond almonds cannot be beat. They are always very fresh and evenly seasoned. They are definitely worth the price!