NL

4.5
Based on 1,634 Ratings
1,202
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

This flour does have a distinct flavour. You taste the chickpea flour for sure. However, it’s a really good gum-free gluten-free flour mix, and when used with other flours, the taste disappeared. I got the big package because it’s great for pancakes when mixed with oat flour!

008dd159-55c0-4559-acc3-53fd2e04f260
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Best gluten free flour for my pizza crust! Loved the amazing texture and taste! Tried other brands but nothing like Bob's recipe! The consistency, composition and frequency of the crust is excellent each time I use it. Absolutely very happy with the ingredient and quality too. I love the Bob Mill brand so much!

c8b67a5f-87a5-4320-9e95-cc8a951185b5
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

To be honest At the beginning I am not sure about it but after I use it to bake GF chocolate cake I am happy becausr my kid like it.I add butter milk with cake ingredients to make cake softer. The taste is good ( I suggest to add flavor because it has a smell) enjoy with healthy diet GT

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Thought I'd try this instead of the 1:1 baking flour by same producer. I've only used it twice to make strawberry shortcake. First time it was perfect, second time not so much but I believe the might have been due to using almond milk instead of lactose free 2% milk. So will try again with cows milk and see how it turns out.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I have just started a plant-based diet and eliminating gluten as well when eating at home. In Japan, it's hard to find a gluten-free all purpose baking flour. We just made a zucchini brownies few days ago with this flour and it taste delicious! Thank you iHerb for the high quality.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Gluten-free flour means no oligosaccharides, no fermentation, and no bloating, cramping, or diarrhea. Opting for gluten-free flour is a no-brainer if you frequently suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Trying this brand of flour for the first time, and love the consistency! Wish they had a bigger size packaging!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
6,632

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

My little gluten intolerant heart is so happy knowing there’s such good and easily accessible options out there for me. It tastes no different that regular flours, you use it just the same, and the size of the package is great for the price point. I’m so satisfied!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022