NL

Based on 2,181 Ratings
1,475
3Dmemw
Posted on Dec 26, 2022

The quality , ingredient , taste , use, size, package,frequency,serving,diet, recipe, composition, benefit, everything is great 👍🏻 The quality , ingredient , taste , use, size, package,frequency,serving,diet, recipe, composition, benefit, everything is great 👍🏻 The quality , ingredient , taste , use, size, package,frequency,serving,diet, recipe, composition, benefit, everything is great 👍🏻 The quality , ingredient , taste , use, size, package,frequency,serving,diet, recipe, composition, benefit, everything is great 👍🏻 The quality , ingredient , taste , use, size, package,frequency,serving,diet, recipe, composition, benefit, everything is great 👍🏻 The quality , ingredient , taste , use, size, package,frequency,serving,diet, recipe, composition, benefit, everything is great 👍🏻

Posted on Dec 8, 2022
1,894

Great taste. Easy to prepare. I have purchased Bob's Red Mill products and have always been very satisfied. High quality ingredients. Good size for the price point. Easy to read packaging. I recommend this brand and will be reordering. If you found this review helpful, please give a THUMBS UP! Thank you.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

Add this apple blueberry flavor in my yogurt for breakfast is delish! Using this flavor and other flavor granola to make healthy granola snack with dry fruits is so delish!Ingredient tastes natural and healthy. I recommend! Bob' Red Mill quality is good! Wish it has variety package sizes available to chose from and be cheaper on iHerb...

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

This granola is absolutely amazing and the quality is great! I eat it for a snack or for breakfast. I like to add coconut milk, chia seeds, fresh strawberries and cinnamon. It's heated up or cold! The package is a decent size for the price and the taste is really delicious.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Been eating Bob’s Red Mill Products for years and the ingredients and quality have always been consistent. This granola tastes great with yogurt or soy milk as part of a healthy breakfast. The package size could a little bigger for my liking, but I just means that I’ll have to purchase more frequently.

Posted on May 9, 2022

There’s another granola that I bought regularly before but when it was out of stock I decided to try this and now I’ve switched over. I don’t like overly hard and sweet granola but most that I could find was only that, but this one is really nice and I love it! Ticks all of my boxes

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I like this better than the honey ones, the addition of fruit is great. I eat this on its own sometimes as a mid afternoon snack. will recommend.

3e224f5d-2f54-4466-aacb-275545fa64bd
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

It is not your usual granola cereal. Don't expect a crunchy sweet taste. It has just right amount of sweetness. Just enough of mixed fruit blend. But it tastes half baked. You can feel the uncooked brown rice flour in your mouth. I guess it was not toasted thoroughly. This granola is nutritious and healthy, but needs more work on taste. Also expensive.

a7a6771a-d682-4028-a314-cd2bf35e1466
Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Good quality ingredients in a handy sterile reuseable package. Size of grains is just right. My kid enjoys it for breakfast and snacks. Multiple servings when served with favorite fruits. Taste kids love.