NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Good 🥥 !

It's good! The quality is beyond Clean ingredients and it just tastes really good I use it on my pancakes or Acie The size is enough Packaging 📦 Love it!! You can reuse it Smell like coconut 🥥 of course composition Coconut flakes I highly recommend it's unsweetened so it's beneficial and good for your diet including its taste good!!

5fef4197-a65e-462c-b973-2ceeb4fa9ce8
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I trust Bob’s Red Mill brand. The coconut flakes taste fresh, are crisp, and have no discoloration. Only one ingredient, and no unnecessary additives. The package includes a helpful recipe to use them as well, and the zip closure actually works. Good size amount for the price. If you like coconut, I recommend!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

My kid loves them. Perfect for snack, very good quality, not hard and without sugar added. I keep buying coconut flakes from this brand, for me the best I can find. And the bag is perfect to keep them well. Hard to find in stores and the price is good on IHerb. I recommend them.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The fragrance is so impressive when I open the package, the smell of coconut is so good Having zipper is really convenient as well The pieces of flakes are comparatively smaller than other brands I had used before, it's pretty scattered The amount is more than I have expected, can use quite a long time

Thewonder
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Put 3 table spoons of the Bob’s Red mill natural flakes in a big glass of hot water , soak for a while ( 30 minutes ) put in blender for a minute .. then strain in a fine strainer ..and it is done .. rich , natural and tasty.. super ✨

4e57db46-7020-4393-9cc9-c270474422bd
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

For the price quality and quantity and packaging this is a good deal. However I do prefer the toasted ones and they were not available. The unsweetened not toasted ones I’ve much more of a coconut flavor to them and they get a little bit more soggy in yogurt. But still a good For the benefit of getting some coconut into your diet

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

All good. I love it. I will buy it again. All good. I love it. I will buy it again. All good. I love it. I will buy it again.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

These coconut flakes are good quality and have a really delicious rich coconutty taste. They also have a freshness about them and are great when toasted in the oven until crispy. I love to make coconut bacon out of them, so yummy.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

The flake size is a nice addition to yogurt or trail mix, and even to smoothies where you desire a little texture. The fact that it's organic and without preservatives makes it easy on the body and adds great flavor with no worries of chemicals.