NL
4.8

4.8
TrueBird
Posted on May 4, 2022
Buying the big bag was a good idea!

I like to buy in bulk as it is more cost effective and results in less purchases. I fill a smaller bag that I keep in the refrigerator and then keep the bigger bag in my “backstock.” I love bobs red mill, I use his products frequently, I love how this is organic. I mix it in my yogurts, shakes, and all sorts of baking recipes. It’s always good to use as a back up for egg replacement too. It’s an easy way to get seeds into your daily diet. See image for size, pictured next to a soda can for scale.

aae36114-f115-4220-a214-8aa5d0dfd2ce
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Flaxseed is so healthy and helps us in so many ways. I keep mine in the refrigerator and sprinkle it on cereal or put it in smoothies. Flaxseed meal can also be used for baking, and I can attest that it's delicious in many kinds of cookies. Putting it in things like cookies is a terrific way to get your children - and maybe you! - to eat more healthy flax. I've never kept mine out of the refrigerator, so I can't say how well it keeps on your pantry shelf, but it does very well in the refrigerator. I've always found Bob's Red Mill to be a very high quality brand, no matter what product you buy, and one that I could trust completely, and this flaxseed is no different. I love it, and I love the health benefits even more. I will continue to buy this product, and I recommend it highly.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I always have been ordering flaxseed meal from iHerb as here in my country, they are very expensive. I am a big fan of flaxseed meal as I make my own tortillas and wraps using equal amounts of Coconut flour, flaxseed meal with half quantity of pysllium husk powder.

f92d1b28-3f5f-4957-84b7-cc558c54e110
Posted on Feb 1, 2023

The amount of product you get for the price is very reasonable. I am happy with the taste and the quality of the product ad well. I try to add 1-2 tablespoons to my salads, oatmeal, and sometimes cereal. It works well with sweet and savoury recipes, so it has various uses.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

This organic flaxseed from Bob's Red Mill is a good source for quality. I mix it with my rice and sprinkle on my salad. It's a great way to get my omega 3 into the system. Sometimes I use the flaxseed as an ingredient in my pancake, bread as well as in salmon patty etc. to make sure I get enough of omega 3. Great product!

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Bobs Red Mill is always quality. I appreciate that this flaxseed meal is well ground, unlike some brands where the "ground" flaxseed is still mostly whole - negating any nutritional benefit it would have had. I use this in my daily diet or as a vegan egg replacement. Great quantity for the price too.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

This has been my go-to flaxseed for years! You can't beat the superior quality and value of this product. Always tastes fresh. What I like about the grind is that there is still something left to the seeds-it's not just a fine powder like other products I've tried. I use this in all my baking and also in my dog's homemade dog food. I highly recommend!!

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I love this flax seed. Always worth supporting Bob's red mill. We have toured the facility being from Oregon and it is one of the cleanest facilities ever. They are also an employee owned company & we support their product whenever we can. This flax seed is easy to work with and I use often for smoothies and baking.