NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

This is brilliant! My 5 yo was coughing, dry cough, and this has really helped him, symptoms were improving in less than two days! I gave him 5 pellets 3x/day, he licked them like candy, so they are really easy to use. You can also dissolve them in water and drink it. They have no taste. Packaging in good, easy to get the pellets out. definitely reccomend!

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

The kids love this because of how it tastes and the packaging of the product. They enjoy chewing it and both ages 4/7 love it. I see the benefits of this especially when starting it early. The frequency of giving the kids is every 4 hours. Theres definitely improvement of symptoms

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

My kids like them a lot, they are easy to be kept under the tongue, they age are five and seven years old, and they ask for them. I think they do what they are supposed to do, once you give them at the first signs of common cold of cough. The package is very nice and seems as a game to kids, counting until five :).

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

The kids love taking these and they are amazing for making those dry coughs productive and getting rid of mucous and phlegm. I will always have theee on hand! Such life savers!

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

It helped my grandson with his cough. We have to use it again to see if it helps with other things. I love homeopathic supplements

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

It works! My child stopped coughing after taking this. to stop a bout of cough, this is good to stand by in the cupboard. Easy to use and good quality for the price.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

very cool product I have never experienced these kind of results . . It must be taken at the first sign and then the effect is great I Recommend

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Average rating for now, as my 8yo just started taking it and has had three dosages. Just like other Boiron meltaway pellets, these "taste good" and my kiddo has no aversions to taking it. She seemed to have less of a barking cough last night when asleep and upon waking this morning. Will update rating and review in a few days.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

tonsillitis my daughter now going to try on her... hope it will help

7f8a1cd7-9009-4be7-8795-7af4c8319468
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

My children ask for chestal when they are starting to develop a cough and cold. They enjoy taking them and I have found that it helps them immensely especially just before they go to sleep.,