NL
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Any time I feel super bloated, I take one of these. It really helps me feel less bloated and be able to move lol. Homeopathy can be used for a lot of things. Lycopodium can also be used for anxiety for public speaking and things like that. This really helps me calm down and think clearly. You can look up everything Lycopodium is used for in a homeopathy handbook or online. It's been such a help for my family. The labels on remedies are a little misleading. Just take 1-2 pellets for a dose and only redose if you feel like you need it... less is more kind of thing.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I start taking it after hearty meals, I feel a marked improvement, the field of action of Lycopodium clavatum is vast: the strain is used in homeopathy for its action in gastroenterology, urology, dermatology, ENT, pneumology and on behavioral and metabolic disorders.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I thought this helped with weightloss I needed to be doing all the other things aswell. This was nice to add on.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Great quality supplement. Good packaging Thank you IHerb for making taking care of my body and mind so affordable and easy

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

When I have stomach issues like gas and bloating I reach for this. I find it also helps with certain types of headaches.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I have issues with my stomach and I get bloated b often. These are amazing

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Lycopodium clavatum is a widely used homeopathic medicine for the liver, urinary and digestive disorders.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Great brand. Great remedy. Another one I couldn’t be without.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

One ore two pellets are enough, works fast for bloating. For sleep I use three pellets, I recommend.