NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 7, 2022
Good Quality

This is really good olive oil because it truly has the strong taste of olives so a little goes a long way in terms of taste. I use this to make all my vinaigrettes but not my mayo. IMO, this is too strong for homemade mayo. Most recipes that call for quality EVOO, this is perfect.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Just started taking it orally for arthritis and/or bone/joint conservation. Both of which are not problems in Italy or Greece because they consume olive oil and a Mediterranean diet regularly. It's only the second day, but joints and hip seem to be responding positively. At 71, don't want oxidative stress to progress. And don't want to rely on the pharmaceutical industry either! Best of health to everyone, Ernest

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I love this olive oil. I go through a 16 ox bottle in about three weeks. It never loses it's flavor. They do have a 32 oz size but the bottle is too big for my daughters hands.

One of my fav good quality olive oil, it's beneficial for my daily diet. I use it to cook also apply to my salad. Taste is good, would definitely recommend to my friend.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This is a beautiful oil that is very good for you have it on salads its well worth a try , good benefits for the body 5 *

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Best quality pure olive oil out there. Great flavor on salads and used in sautéing. No worries about fake or adulterated oil. Perfect size bottle.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Genuine olive oil. Taste and texture is superb. Label has the the right information you would expect from genuine olive oil. A lot of adulterated olive oil out there, this one is the real deal.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Great product and essential oil for health, highly recommended! I bought several bottles under singlesday22 promotion.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Great quality cooking oil. Good for daily use and good size.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

excellent olive oil. taste is fantastic. It's great to drizzle over everything