NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 25, 2022
Great for pre-teen skin

My pre-teen daughter started to develop some hormonal acne on her face and I was looking for a natural cleanser with salicylic acid that is also gentle enough for child's skin. She has been using this for two weeks and so far so good. Her face has noticeably fewer inflamed pimples.

Awesome scent and great use. The quality of the product is just right in size & suitable for all ages. Quite little packaging & has great benefit and composition. Frequency is just right and suits sensitive skin. Area of concern also improved & gentle on skin. Would recommend for to everybody. Awesome flavour

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

This flavor is good to smell, and easy to use. The size and package is suitable for all age in family. I and my child use it frequently and its composition is no artificial elements and something to induce sensitive. With the good quality of moisturized and gentle . All can get benefit from it.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This is a mild gel cleanser and I'm not sure if this is effective for me yet. I seem to be getting hormonal acne and it hasn't helped reduce inflammation. My face does feel clean without being too dry but I'm hoping this will help reduce the symptoms.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Posted on May 8, 2022

Good quality cleanser. works well on young age and sensitive skin. gentle and does not dry out too much, though i would use extra moisturizer in addition. suits for frequent usage, good packaging, nice size.

Posted on May 5, 2022

The scent is refreshing. Hope that it helps with my acne

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

the products are nice and secured. all contents are complete. it arrived safely.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

i really like the consistency of this gel cleanser. i find that a little goes a long way, which is great. my skin also feels soft after applying it. My main concern is that I haven't seen a noticeable difference in my facial acne, but, at the same time, I am not sure how long one has to use this product to see noticeable results.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Very nice product and great effective i love it so much amazing product