NL

4.7
Based on 5,491 Ratings
4,262
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

At the age on 54 and with Hashimoto I simply can`t go without this supplement.I used to take boswellia, turmeric and ginger separately but,if I had to increase the daily doze, I faced an issue with the number of the pills I need to take daily.And I take other supplements too,all connected with body mis-balance. So,this stuff helps me reduce the number of the pills :) Please note that you need to take 2 capsules/day to achieve the 500mg-daily doze. No taste,good quality ingredients-they have turmeric as an extract as well as powder.The "extract" sounds better to me :) I only don`t like the lid of the package-I love lids that open fast and easy,this one needs to unscrew...

b16145b8-6ced-4547-94da-f6ff4b962895
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

Oral Boswellia supplements can suppress pain and immobility associated with osteoarthritis. I take this for my occasional joint pain, it works fairly well. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer effects, which makes it a versatile supplement. This product also contains curcumin, which in combination with boswellic acid is a good combo for joint pain.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

I take Boswellia for inflammation, pain relief. Great quality brand. It helped to release pain. Featuring Boswellic Acid and Curcumioids. Ingredients Boswellia Extract (Boswellia serrata) (gum resin)(Standardized to 70% Total Boswellic Acids), Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa) (rhizome)(Standardized to 95% Curcuminoids), Turmeric Powder (Curcuma longa)(root) Vegetable Capsule (Modified Cellulose, Water), and Rice Flour. Formulated with Boswellin® Boswellia Extract. Boswellin® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa Corporation.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I have a chronic pain condition and found through trial and error that boswellia extract is very helpful for me! I was taking a more expensive brand but found that this one works just as well, and it has the bonus of including turmeric too. I also noticed improved digestion. I definitely recommend this one. ✅

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Great for headaches, as it contains a quality combination of inflammtion-reducing ingredients. Boswelia, aka Frankensense, is a powerful ingredient in itself, but it is also combined with the powerful properties of Tumeric and makes a great combo for pain management. Great price for a great combo that people should be taking more of as theh age.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

My 1st time using this particular brand and I have found it to be as good as more expensive brands. I like that this brand also contains turmeric which is also helpful with joint pain. I like the quality because it contains no gluten, gmo nor soy. Capsule ingredients are veggie which I like. This supplement has given me improvement with hip pain. I will purchase it again.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I have been told that the main benefit of Boswellia helps a lot when there are problems with joints. I tried it on myself because I had strong pain in my knee and hips. After a week of taking it three time per day I was very much surprised of the improvement that I have had. It helped to release pain. One month later I’m still taking this supplement 3 times per day and have less pain than used to have before. The quality of this product is high, the package is enough for more that a month. I’m going to take it for two month and after make a two month break and after to repeat again

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I highly recommend taking Boswellia for general problems with inflammation, especially from arthritis, it's helped a lot with overall pain relief. Herbals literally restored my health in just over 3 months. Berberine for excess fluid is amazing, I no longer take type 2 diabetes medication and my recent blood test for sugar came back normal last week. I went from 240 lbs to 170 lbs in 3 months, all fluid!