NL

5,460
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 4, 2022
It's a cardio helper!

Love this product because it has increased levels of Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA). I bought it for my mom because she is about 60 years old. It increased the HDL-cholesterol levels (which is a good one) and it is important for cardio protection. Don't recommend you to take on empty stomach, as for me I have bad experience, so now I take it just in meal time only. Taking it during your meal, it could give you post a taste of fish, it is ok because this supplement was made from fish like salmon. Once a day during your meal and in a few days you will feel yourself better and better

9465417f-0e37-4ae8-90a9-20885f6d96c3
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

As i m aging, i ll go for good grade supplement. This is pharaceutical grade yet in super affordable price. I only take 1 cap per day, my dry eyes improve a lot, skin feels supple and much healthier hair and scalp. To be honest, i don't think this alone help my health but along with other supplements that are antioxdidant, n provide other nutients. The combination make me feel much better, n healthier. 👍

99606f00-c0d5-43e7-bfd0-53529af71f46
Posted on Aug 15, 2022
4,804

I've been taking this product for a year now and I've noticed a few improvements. It's helped me improve my memory and concentration. I don't feel as tired, sluggish and immune system is up to par with my 20 years old body and life! Vitamins is an amazing vitamin supplement. Highly recommended!!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
4,332

I started taking the product 1 week before starting my job in the US, and I loved it! I was able to work much faster, much easier. There are no side effects, and it's really quite good. I'm very pleased with this substance that is able to improve my performance so much.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022
1,305

I've been taking this vitamin for about a month now. I wanted to see if it could help me with my energy levels and well-being, and I have noticed a big difference. My mood has improved, my mood swings are less pronounced, and I feel like I can focus better at work. This is the first supplement I've tried in years that actually delivers!

Posted on May 8, 2022
2,722

I've been taking this vitamin for the past year and I have noticed a significant improvement in my health, mood, and overall well-being. I get sick less often now, and when I do, it is significantly less severe than before. I also feel like my workouts are more productive and robust now than before -- it's as if there has been a burst of strength

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

I have been looking for DHA fish oil that can support my heart and brain health. This premium quality DHA-700 product is highly concentrated with 70% DHA, which is good for my overall health as I am nearing my 40s. I believe that this will keep me sharp and alert, especially in my job as a medical professional.

036f1fcd-2e0f-4625-93ea-4229eeca81c6
Posted on Jan 23, 2023

I dosage omega but extra need dha more. because i have dryness of eyes. i heared, dha is good for brain, eyes. my friend has also same problme,. she dosaged several months ago thia item. now she ia satisfy ! she got the benefit of improvement. Thatswhy i will try it. and it make with small fish. i can believe.

fffa412f-1599-4e81-ae03-3673dd20583f
Posted on Jan 19, 2023

I ordered based on the reviews. Quality is important to me, ingredient are very good and gluten free. I think I will my hair and heart will be thankful. And it is important without fish taste. DHA 700 I will start use little later. I ordered many supplements in one time and this I will start use little later.

49fb23ad-a7ff-457a-a704-f4fd57dce8f1
Posted on Dec 24, 2022

High quality with correct ingredients, size, and suits my old age, especially for my daily needed DHA which is obtainable from fish oils. I personally benefit from the omega oil from this which also has other benefits in controlling cholesterol level, healthy hair, low inflammation, and promote heart health. Also, the packaging is good, other than its effects, and potency. It is good for my stomach, and a good source of antioxidant. I just do not like its taste. It also [email protected] helps in making the body strong.

363e8d06-cf2b-4cd6-95a0-13d9bde8aac9