NL

Based on 3,067 Ratings
2,307
Posted on Jul 12, 2022
I REALLY LOVE EM!

as always the taste is on point, i've been buying them for a long time because of the high quality of the product and the unique mixture of the ingredients that makes is so delicious! i recommend everyone who want to buy this bar to buy as much as you can because you'll be finishing the whole package with no time! the size is perfect as well.

b06b944f-7f82-4c4b-9258-bbca29326703
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I love the ingredients of this bar! The taste is excellent! Size is just right for one serving. Packaging is ok. I hope this will benefit me in my fitness journey . I’ve been trying to workout & making change to my diet for a healthier life. I like that it has protein & fiber .

23ea1226-733d-4a64-bb7f-d4c3c0c9ef46
Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Very tasty. Bought during sale. The taste is Not very sweet. Suitable for all the time snack and after workout maybe during diet. The size is just great for a light snack after training at the gym. High quality ingredients. They have my favourite nuts so my protein intake is basically covered.

a8a2e97e-57c2-4da6-bc81-c5453b89643a
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Wild Blueberry and Almond Granola Bars are very healthy and tasty snacks. They are naturally sweetened with honey. Each bar is individually wrapped, making them perfect for on-the-go snacking anytime, anywhere. The benefits of the snacks are a good quality ingredients like grains, walnuts, wild blueberries, roasted almonds, and goji berries.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

I eat it after my workout because of the amount of protein it has, combined with protein powder. Good for snacking between meals and also good for those trying to gain weight. Delicious, sweet and nutty. The size of the package is absolutely satisfactory. Made from good ingredients so it fits a healthy lifestyle.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

These granola bars has great quality, the ingredients are sound, and the packaging is perfect. It is the perfect size to store in your cabinet. Helps with my diet and fitness. I definitely feel that it will benefit me in the long run. Helps with my training as well. Great taste.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

Healthy and delicious/ great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the looks of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Nice protein bar for its quality and price. Tastes well, i just love blueberries. I usually have it with my morning coffee at work an hour later after breakfast. Good ingredients as written on the wrap. I think it also can be good as a snack after work out if very hungry and meal time is not soon. My son always has one of it in his school bag.