NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 14, 2022

I bought this product for my husband. He was having frequent urinary issues and we had seen a urologist and after some testing (which came back clear, thankfully!) he recommended he take a product similar to this one. I picked this one up for him because of the natural ingredients and the health benefits. He’s been on it for nearly a month and has said he’s felt a noticed change with regard to urinary issues (before it was frequent urination with little output—now it’s more output/less frequent!)

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I found it very effective. I had problem of going to bathroom for urination 4 to 5 times a night and flow was not normal. After 3 weeks, I now go for urine once or twice a night and flow is much easier. But I have been taking one capsule of flower pollen extract along with one palmetto capsule twice a day

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Whereas Bee Pollen is recognized as a prolific source of antioxidants, Flower Pollen Extract provides more specific benefits to the Prostate. Meticulously extracting from select non-GMO Rye flowers insures high quality and effectiveness. Also, FPE is a source of Superoxide Dismutase which enhances cellular regeneration. The easy-to-swallow capsules are suitable for Vegetarians.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

This product is amazing. Forget other prostate products that do little to nothing . I no longer wake in the night to urinate. No more struggling to start . I've returned to myself in less than 2 weeks. Trust me it works. And no side effects.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

the product has good quality plus the finest ingredients, age, and hemp. it is packaged with added benefits plus composition has improvement for my diet. this supplement has good taste and concern

Posted on May 7, 2022

great product to use as a supplement to relieve the symptoms of prostatitis. results are present. capsules are easy to swallow without odor. it did not cause me any unpleasant symptoms. the quantity is sufficient for a while. worth a trial for those who suffer from prostatitis.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have been using graminex pollen extract for many years in US. It is not easily available in singapore. So glad that it is now available in iherb.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

this branded form of pollen has been used in clincal studies and ís a good choice if you are looking for a pollen extract product.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

has improved my continence problem. no dripping and better urination pressure

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

It seems to be helping to reduce urges of bladder pressure during sleep time.