NL

60,689
10,584
4,104
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

My senior parents and I try a variety of probiotics in the market and one of our criteria is to choose one that has at least 10 billion CFUs, as advised by my dad’s doctor. This product meets that criteria. In fact we are repeat buyers of this product already. (We rotate among diff brands & products & observe effects) It’s best to take probiotics either first thing in the morning, or before bed time. For optimal absorption of good bacteria in our gut. On a personal note, I notice that taking probiotics helps clear my adult acne (a sign of healthier gut microbiome). And I feel that digestion is better and more complete. Not that I have any issue with movement but I feel it becomes all the more at a regular time upon waking up. I would definitely keep this product at my rotation of probiotics to consume. Another tip: Do try a variety of strains to see which one suits you. Some may cause further gas and bloating. Consider giving me a thumbs up if you found this review insightful in your holistic health journey.

4db17054-2503-48de-a66d-317772e45597
65214fb6-8ec4-439f-a31b-474661b29c1b

Having tried both the 5 billion and the 30 billion version, I find that the latter works much better for me as I suffer from severe constipation from time to time. If you’re using probiotics for the first time, I would suggest to start with 5 billion first and work your way up. I also love the the fact that it doesn’t require refrigeration for ease of storage. However, since I live in hot and humid climates, I do keep them in the fridge during summer months and especially when I purchase multiple packs while they’re on sale.

95f12bef-5486-45c3-9cce-1dd931afceee
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Will order this forever. It made a huge difference in my gut. I don’t feel bloated anymore and made me a regular to the toilet every morning. It feels so great. Although the first week, i am having a lot of gas (if you know what I mean 🤣). Over all, I love this product, will definitely continue buying this on the future. Good thing I bought 2 boxes. Highly recommended.

268ddbe9-f1c3-4355-8ee6-8951e6dabd4a
Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Decided to get the 30 billion veggie capsule. This is a new brand of probiotic for me as you are not supposed to stick to only one type or brand for prolonged period. I built up from 5 billion CFU to 30 so that my gut can adapt better. I don’t have any bad reaction to this product which is good. Reasonably priced and packed well. I don’t have to store in the fridge which is inconvenient. Just in a cool dark area . Delivery was a week. It’s has improved my gut health and going to the toilet is smoother. There is no taste and pacakaging is in individual slots. Just a supplement

6bcdbb23-a7fd-4e91-bb70-439eb2290c02
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I like it. Taking this supplement after course of antibiotics I recover my microbiome soon . Size of capsule is big you can pour it into glass of water. Quality is good. Ingredient only indicated on the box. Capsules have no taste. So I don’t have problems with my digestion.

96419575-11e3-4829-8d73-dcc0ae2667d5
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Been taking this probiotic for about 1 month. So far I’ve yet to see any effect yet. Bought this as I read of the strains helps with eczema condition. My eczema is the mild type which appear some on the face and a little on my hand and legs. Will continue to finish and see if it reduces it.

98a3d359-36cb-4392-9dfd-d96e8f348d4e
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Don't know how descriptive I can be talking about GI health here, but I've never bought something so effective in my country (br). If you're suffering from unbalanced defecating - post infection or antibiotics - can sure go for it: these babies are ALIVE! I'm always looking for L. rhamnosus and Bifidobacterium sp. (diverse), but look for professional direction for your health purposes, and to complement with fibers and prebiotics. Prepare yourself for one or two days of bloating and farting, and 72h latter you will be producing perfectly shaped, colored and dense tu*ds! For me that proves it's great colonization. Blisters are double-foiled and be sure to store it in the right temperatures "Refrigeration is not required, but highly recommended" as said in the box.

dee6f98a-013e-4413-8dac-5fa580ac262f
Posted on May 22, 2022

it works for me !!! never felt good like this before ! im here to buy it for the 2nd time ! my body super happy with it ~ so thankful for whom created this supplement! best thing ever ! no side effects, and i advice you to drink more water during the day for better results! thank you

7e27a91f-6a44-443e-a37f-6780bcdad33e
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

cdaf6450-42bd-4483-af7a-f58db7d790c0