NL
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Great supplements, one of my favourites. There are 3 in this package, and there is not any specific taste, so i just drink them with some water in the morning. After i’ve started using them i forgot what are constipations and problems with the stomach. I love that supplements work great for all the ages.

9877ed30-45f8-4d13-9733-26ab856d91dc
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Nice package of anti-inflammatory ingredients. They have taste of ginger and turmeric but not too strong. I took it for my dietary and constipation problems at my age. Intestinal and diet go strongly together, gut health is very important so important definitely ordering more of this fiber as then I will talk about benefits and quality.

fbf83d11-5957-4642-9e07-2d7ddca26ee2
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I take this because of my guts and constipation. Let's just say it is working and will continue taking it. The packaging is excellent and delivery was earlier than said. The quality is also good and for my age 45+ an excellent move. Will order a larger pack next time.

8b6086a5-24cc-4a4a-ab5b-7b3469f67e0b
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

What a pleasant surprise! I fully expected this prebiotic to have a weird taste at the very least or turn thick after mixing. Turned out to have little to no taste at all making it super easy to drink and it stayed in a liquid consistency! This is a keeper.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Our gut needs prebiotics for the probiotics to work efficiently. This comes first and it is a great one to start with. Tumeric, Ginger and Boswellia are all great ingredients that help our gut. This is terrific as its all in one drink and drink your 8 glasses of water per day to help move the gut, if you know what I mean!!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Excellent purchase once more, everything according to the description and of great quality and ingredients, composition, taste, size and package, love this brand and its products thank u!! Will return for more

1a1aad9a-5479-4764-b46c-d6c81d75637b
Posted on Sep 25, 2022
5,025

this vitamin is great vitamin to improve health, immunity, quality of life, well-being, mood. Excellent supplement for me and my family. I can testify that this vitamin has improved my health and decreased my tummy problems.

Posted on Dec 25, 2022

Great quality and nice size. The magnesium is very good ingredients are clean. Sustainable packaging. It’s good to take before a bad for sleep. It has many benefits to your body. The taste is great though. Because it’s a mineral, you should take it before bed. Helps to relax the muscles and support joints.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I love the ingredients in this product! Not only is this a great probiotic for the gut, but the boswellia, turmeric, and ginger are excellent at reducing inflammation in the body as well. I don't know why I haven't used this product before. The packaging was excellent too. Will buy again for sure.