NL
4.7

4.7
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Been using this first thing in the morning for the past 2 weeks and i can honestly feel a difference with my gut. I would rather have it in a different package forMat if it were me.. Super clean and top quality ingredients. Taste very nice as well, as if i’m drinking ice tea.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I love how it tastes I will definitely buy this again. Easy to digest and It is gentle in my stomach how it should be, for someone dealing with gut problems it is hard to find something that is works and doesn't hurt your stomach and this is it. I love it. Great ingredients

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 12, 2022
1,494

The fermented red tea flavor was not my daughter’s favorite but definitely for me. I mixed some lemonade into a cup of kombucha to I enhance its flavor, worked for me perfectly.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Great quality! My first time trying this product. Tastes delicious and mixed well. The fact that I don't need to refrigerate is a huge plus. I will give this product an A+ and I will totally put this order on repeat.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

What a savings from buying prepared drinks in store minus all the sugar. You need to create your own drink with juice flavors since there are no added. So good for the tummy!

Lovely
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Tastes like weak black tea with a bit of acidity (from the apple cider vinegar). Not unpleasant, but I would like to try the flavored versions next time.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Taste like black tea with a hint of vinegar taste. Surprisingly palatable. May taste better if drink it cold. Will purchase again.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Taste good , taste like lemon tea if I add some sweetener substitute

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Strange sour thing, hope it is at least good for my health