NL

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Good product. No allergies Use every day Size ok Package not big Benefit for skin n brain Age for my kid Supplement Serving every day 1 times

4be0fade-08dc-40bd-b657-401351f36d85
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

omega is very improtant for my babies helath, it's for 👶 👍👍👍👍

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

My son didn't like the feel of oil in his mouth so I'm using this ...lol. actually tastes really good 👍

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

great quality and a great taste

Posted on Jul 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Fish oil and Omega for children. The best fish oil, which is necessary for the normal development, functioning of the brain and nervous system. I really like the packaging and the bottle. It is made of thick brown glass. Shake when using. I give my granddaughter Age 2 1/2 spoon 2 times a day. The child drinks willingly without resisting. Thanks to this miracle drug, my children develop and grow normally. There is enough energy not only for kindergarten or school. Have time to take extra classes and play with friends. We have made our choice. We drink only this fish oil. We like Quality. To improve the health of the child is necessary.

aa31bba1-5497-4768-89ac-fffad286d1f6
Auto-translated from Russian

The best fish oil for children. The brand is worthy and the products are of high quality. I took for my children and ordered again. I liked it, the children like the taste and drink with pleasure. A good dosage for improving the health of the child. My children are developing normally and are very mobile and active. Excellent, useful supplement, we liked it.

67ffeeaa-9727-4b7e-9d31-e4cd43d5a856
Posted on Nov 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Top quality. The ingredients are the best. The taste is pleasant. Use according to instructions. The size is normal. The packaging is excellent. The benefits are incredible. Age according to the instructions. The supplement is good. Dosage according to instructions. Frequency a couple of times a year. There will be an improvement. Health depends on us. Thanks iherb. Health must be monitored. What else to write. Thank you all, I wish you happiness and health, do not get sick

Posted on Oct 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Ukrainian

One of the best omegas for me. I bought orange juice for my daughter, this time I decided to try this one. I will add a review later

Posted on Nov 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The quality is super Ingredients without GMO Size is large The packaging is great The benefits are very healthy for everyone Age for everyone Very effective 👍

Posted on Nov 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

The children's omega of this company is very high quality. Colleagues constantly buy this omega for their children. The taste is not bad. berry flavor remains. My daughter started going to kindergarten. Often began to hurt. I hope it will be useful.