NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Very good product , for healthy brain and immunity function quality good , ingredient is good contain vitamin A with it , smell is ok for me, package size is ok ,contains most Omega types I am looking for ,good for heart immunity and brain function important if you are not eating fish or sea product good to lower inflammation and cholesterol in the body .

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

Carlson is a reliable brand that I would go for fish oil. I feel safe taking it for no artificial preservatives added and is purity guaranteed. This is the first time I try their cod liver oil as I like the additional vitamin A, D and E. The pill itself is quite big in size!

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

I love this brand! Cod liver oil is so good for you. The pills are kind of big, but I think all cod liver oil supplements are. I take it with my first meal every day and have noticed my hair getting shinier and skin appearing more radiant.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Cod liver oil is very important for health.It is improve mood,brain function.Very affects blood healthy.This brand very famous and quality,recommended

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Value for money. This is not heat treated or fortified. We take this everyday for our daily dose of Vitamin A and D. Cod liver is the best source, but get this brand!

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

This is a quality supplement for a good value! Price is really good for the amount you get. Fair warning the pills are rather large but I’ve experienced no issues or after taste! Would definitely buy again.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Perfect oil, taking it a couple of times a year as a vitamin a/d supplement. The package is quite big so lasts a while.

Posted on May 28, 2022

When i pregnant , i have to consume fish oil and i get this. Easy to swallow, the packaging is easy to borrow Benefit is help me reduce cholesterol

Posted on May 14, 2022

For all ages above 3, omega 3 rich. large capsules need to be supervised for children and better to be chewed then swallowed... not sire if soft gel capsule is vegan?