NL
Based on 1,178 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,178 Ratings
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Dry/sensitive/redness-prone skin. Someone recommended this moisturizer to me. Its got: niacinamide - helps with skin barrier restoration, anti-inflammatory shea butter - great for trapping in hydration caffeine - is also anti-inflammatory & helps calm down redness, etc. Lots of benefits there. I use it with retinol. The texture is really nice. No scent whatsoever. I love it :) bought it 3 times already. My nighttime skincare routine 4 times a week: double cleansing - niacinamide/hyaluronic serum (depends on my mood) - moisturizer (sometimes when my skin feels drier) -retinol - moisturizer - oil (sometimes) - vaseline (avoiding my undereye area cause I'm Millia prone haha lucky me :)

9455ef5f-61eb-4b5b-b694-cc16aa4f87e8
5bb8aa4b-ece4-44e2-bba2-d33937dcdd6c
3b9fc325-9856-40ba-80cd-059fd911ec22
3afc5358-2bf3-4f50-9e35-711e26b30180
Posted on May 6, 2022

This moisturizer is fragrance free and has a very cosmetically elegant texture that sinks right in to the skin. It has an airtight pump package that keeps the product hygienic and fresh. I’m currently using a topical retinoid and have found this product really helps with irritation. If you like this product, Differin make a night moisturizer that has almost the same ingredient list and is a cheaper price per oz!

Oceans
Posted on Mar 29, 2022
1,141
3,430

I love the night time moisturizer! It’s very light and not greasy at all. I do also like the day time one and did see a lot of complaints about the tone of it but I didn’t have that issue. It blended well with my skin tone. The only complaint I have with the daily moisturizer is that it’s not as weightless as the night time one and leaves my face looking very shiny/oily. It did well with masking imperfections while doing the job as a moisturizer which I really loved. The only downfall with these two is that they are small tubes but then again you don’t need much when applying it so it can last you maybe a month if you’re using them on a daily basis. Wished this came in a larger size.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Highly recommend. Great moisturizer for dry sensitive skin. Does not sting or burn even around eye area. There is no scent, has a medium weight creamy texture. It is not oily or greasy in any way, yet makes skin feel nicely moisturized. I use in day as well as night and find it works well under my sunscreen.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

PROS: Absorbs really fast Does not sting Does not feel thick Cons: Expensive Eucerin anti wrinkle is more emollient I think this is good for daytime as it absorbs really fast Will I repurchase? No

d925ca42-21b7-4a0e-a35f-52a126860ee3
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This is pretty light and great fragrance-free moisturizer. Calm redness and has ceramide, glycerin, shea butter, dimethicone, niacinamide in it. It’s great moisturizer!

82773f57-d86e-4380-8ba3-82448dd1791a
00232c6f-46ab-4925-9abe-35e596a773c4
Posted on Jul 25, 2022
8,078

My doctor recommended it for me .I do also like the day time one and did see a lot of complaints about the tone of it but I didn’t have that issue.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

I suffer from rosacea and have sensitive burning and tingling skin. I’ve been testing out multiple redness relief products out there and cetaphil redness relief works the best against the redness. It goes on easy, it’s not sticky, and absorbs well. The scent is mild, and it leaves the skin well moisturized. I already bought it twice, and plan to buy it again.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023