NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 21, 2022

This paper soap lathers nicely, and it is not overly scented. Most importantly, it has never irritated my skin, unlike a lot of liquid hand soaps that are available in public restrooms. The little plastic case is designed well. It is easy to open the case, slide a sheet of soap out, and then snap the case securely shut. I always make sure to have a pack of this paper soap with me whenever I'm away from home.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Love how compact this sheets of soap comes in. The container is small enough to out in your pocket and keeps each sheet dry and separated. Wet the soap sheet and rub hands together. Wahla! Soapy bubbles to clean hands! Timely purchase as some toilets do not replenish their soap in toilets. Scent is a strong zesty lemon

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I bought this as a gift. The scent is nice and it is good that the person can take it with themself and wash their hands on the go without having to worry about where to put the wet soap. Obviously it's not for everyday use, but as a travel kit it does what was expected. Nice!

I ordered this soap for my swimming pool bag to wash out chlorine after work out. the smell is great, it fits to the smallest purse like clutch so. I will buy more to take with me everywhere just in case.

be2b3cfc-8fc0-4fbc-8c48-2c5d457e1824
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This is perfect for travel or just being out and about. Lots of places will not provide soap to wash your hands so I like to keep this handy, especially on the plane. The scent is lemon. The size is perfect to put in a handbag or a small pocket or pouch. There are 50 sheets and each sheet will last one use. My daughter has sensitive skin and she has been fine using it.

Posted on Dec 30, 2022

amazing! great for camping. very easy to use. best if you wet your hands first and only than take out one sheet. great closing of the box. doesn't open in the beg. great lemony scent. compact size.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

I like the scent, absolutely lemon aroma. It is comfortable to use and carry, to take for trips, going out, especially with children. And my nephews are happy to wash hands with this soap. I limit them 😅. Quality is very good! Next order I will definitely take a few.

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

Great light scent that does not bother my allergies. I do not like using public restroom antibacterial soap and carry this with me so I don't have to.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I always carry a pack of this soap in my purse. Children like to wash their hands with this soap, they themselves ask to get a leaf to make their hands clean.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022