NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jan 10, 2023
Amazing🤩

This balm moisturises your pet dry/cracked nose with his soothing and gentle formula❤️ Best product for daily use, contains only safe ingredients - no parabens, phtalates or GMOs👍🏻 Doesn’t have a smell, so your dog won’t be irritated with it! Big package for reasonable price👍🏻 Highly recommend!

ff6555f1-cb30-47ea-bb72-fcb03df38de4
Posted on Dec 29, 2022

We have two Shepherds, and our female, Rayna, has always had a dry nose. I was very eager to find, and order this balm to moisturize her nose!. The price is extremely affordable for the 56.6 g (2 oz) in the container. There is no scent (and no taste, apparently), and it will warm up on the fingers, making it very easy to apply to Rayna's nose. I distract her after application which allows the balm to be absorbed. We have been using it only for four days, and her nose is looking more supple. This will be a repeat purchase, for sure! Thank you, iherb!

aebbcbdf-6e79-40b8-ba31-6449d147d5bf
Posted on Sep 5, 2022

This is hands down one of the best moisturizing balms I have ever used. Probably works great on a Dog's Snout as well! I checked the ingredients and did not find any reason it was not suitable for a human. I decided to try this on my dry skin areas and wrinkles. I just bought a second tin because I'm so happy with the results.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I own a pug, a applied it to her face wrinkles hoping to reduce the moist there. One week after no moist, no bad smell, no itching. I decided to clean and reapply and it's been great! Totally a must have, great quality, natural ingredients, good size. Improves you pet health.

Ornexi
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Such a great product! Quality is amazing. My dog's nose been dry for years, in summer it gets worse and look even painful. This product is helping us a lot! No smell, doesn't irritate, my dog feels comfortable and nose looks great. The package is quite big, I think it will last forever. Highly recommend!

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

My dog has hyperkeratosis, so he gets an extra layer of thick, dry cells on his nose. I apply this daily and that helps keep his nose moist and looking healthier. I tried another nose balm but came back to this since it spreads easily, smells good, and my dog loves it. He looks forward to when the tin comes out - I think he would lick the tin clean if I left it out.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This seems to help with my fur baby's old dry nose. I put it on before she goes to bed and when used each night, her nose is supple, moist, and soft through the next day. Bast part is I do not have to use my fingers to apply. I simply open the can and rub it over her nose. It melts into the pores quickly before she can lick too much off

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This balm is really magic! My 8 years boxer girl has dry snout for few years and I have tried all sorts of different products, this is the only one that really improved her snout and now I can see it will heal for real. I highly recommend this balm, good quality product. I was surprised with the serving size, as I was expecting a tiny tin.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022
1,519

The skin fold over Chop's nose gets dirty and stinky quickly. Even though I wipe it out every day or two, it really stinks. After applying Neosporin for several weeks, it still smelled awful. I purchased the wrinkle balm without much hope but it really works. He doesn't care for the smell and I don't like the funky green color of the ointment but none of that matters since it keeps his folds from stinking.