NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I am on a keto diet and I love the Chosen brand as the ingredients are good, taste pretty good too, the package size is big so it will last for quite a while. I use it in a lot of my cooking recipes and I recommend it. Overall the quality is good.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Pantry staple! Into my 5th jar so far. Chosen foods is among the few known brands with real and pure non rancid avocado oil that was published in research. Flavour and texture is on point, im not eating it by the spoonfuls, just combining with other ingredients so its a good healthy fats option to have guilt free. This is slightly more tangy less creamy compared to the realfoods or hellman type grocery store mayo, but hey i dont expect them to be the same. Iherb has the best price on this product after comparing several stores. Please click like if this helped!

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I love the ingredients, minimal and clear. Taste and texture are awesome, just like traditional mayo. Used it in potato salad. I only wish it was more affordable, as it is I'll consider it a treat. If you find this review helpful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

This is good mayonnaise taste creamy and healthier ingredients are pure with no preservatives I'm avoiding soy products so I tried this mayonnaise and I made the right choice chosen food are reputable brand and have the purest avocado oil according to the study!

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Was glad I tried this. Good taste and a healthy complement to my diet. Quality is good. Will definitely have this as a pantry staple.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Tasty mayo with amazing ingredients. I also like regular mayo but we tried the primal kitchen avocado mayo and fell in love with it. This one is cheaper. Same ingredients. Same size. Cute packaging. Highly recommend.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This mayo tastes just as good as regular mayo but its healthier! The avocado oil is definitely a much better alternative to the oils companies use in basic mayo. This is pricier than the average mayo but worth it in terms of both taste and health!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

probably the best mayo i ever tried, cream texture and nice taste. not too sweet yet got enough flavours, recommend you guys to give it a try.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This is my favorite avocado mayonnaise with a taste better than other similar products. I also appreciate that it is kosher.