NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 8, 2022
Excellent for oil pulling

I add about 5 drops of orange essential oil to a spoonful or organic coconut oil and then swish it around my mouth for 20 minutes every day. This technique is called ‘Oil Pulling’ (please look it up!) it improves your dental hygiene, health & immunity. The orange essential oil loosens calcified plaque (tartar) and over a few weeks to months tartar just lessens with brushing. The orange also leaves a very pleasant aftertaste. Teeth are beautiful even white colour and nice and straight. Oil Pulling results in healthy gums which hold the teeth straight. You will notice that you don’t get flu and colds as often or not at all. Oil Pulling also reduces inflammation. Please look it up. It is one of the best things I have ever done for my health and well-being.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

LOVE the Cliganic Brand. They offer organic at a reasonable price. I love the Orange EO and use it for so many things. it has a pleasant scent, but not overly done. It has many uses ... diffusing it with clove, making some of my household cleaners, hand sanitizer, etc. Orange is a natural disinfectant. The oil consistency is perfect, although I wish they carried a larger selection!

I am extremely happy about this product. The package arrived on time and I was surprised by the inside packaging. The bottles are individually boxed within a bigger box. When I opened the original mailed package, I could clearly smell the oils. At first I thought maybe one of them broke open. But I was relieved to find that none of them were broken. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I will most certainly buy from this company again. These are high quality oils and I definitely recommend them !

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

orange oil is one of my favorite! this one from Cliganic is my top. so good for the cold season to get you in a better mood. usually this size of a bottle enough for me for a winter

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Great scent! Just a drop and it fills the whole ambient. I’ve been using it in a vaporizer for calming my baby in bedtime and works well.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

great scent, a bit pricy at normal price but may more fragrant than the other brand i tried that claimed to be 100% undiluted oil

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Very good quality from what I can tell. Would buy again as it is so good. It is a very pleasant aroma and can be used also to uplift spirits. If you like citrus sweet this is for you.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

great product, good to use, high quality Nice scent benefit to skin

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Smells Veri good!! Uplifting! Good Price and quality!would buy again.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

This smells amazing! The best essential oil so far that I used to odorize the ambient. Makes me feel good!