NL

CynWatt
Posted on May 5, 2022
3,504
NON SMEARING, LONG LASTING, FINE-TIP EYELINER 👍

This creamy eyeliner draws a very thin line. I am impressed with the waterproof power of this liner. I test it along with other eyeliner (CP and Jcat) and Clio eyeliner came out as the winner. As you can see in my last photo swatch, Clio liner does not budge/smudge even after being rigorously rubbed with water. It lasts the whole day on my tightline & waterline without smearing to the under eye area. The fine tip makes it easy to draw a thin wing line. I find this pencil has a good glide without being too soft/mushy. I do enjoy this and will keep repurchasing for sure 💖

0c24b711-34e2-4527-a75a-e88dee669e2b
8117c7dc-addf-457a-bcec-3f563e13632b
78b3e2bd-fa17-4edb-9be3-5341e8f95b2a
bfb38a49-e0d0-47a7-9b59-61f36564cebd
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

This pencil liner is very easy to work with because of it's sleek design and very thing tip. The color is a very saturated deep brown that suits my pale skin way better and more naturally than a black eyeliner. The line coverage is also very opaque, and the longevity on my was at least 8 hours of work. The line can be drawn either sharp and thin, or thicker and can be smudged out, both looks are very flattering and are easy to create. The packaging is nice, sleek and sturdy and small and can be carried easily.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This eyeliner is soft and smooth and then stays really well. If you apply it thickly, you might get some pilling. The color payoff is excellent and is a nice medium-dark brown. It is also in a nice, compact-sized case that I like. I will purchase it again!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This eyeliner is very comfortable to use although is a little bit expensive but the quality is worth it it's long listing i got the brown color, it glides easily on my lides

d038f2c3-b3e4-44f0-94e4-d9ee47e2ae59
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

It’s good quality and pretty long lasting. Packaging is nice, the eyeliner part is small and good for smaller lines. My only issue is that it dries really quickly, and if you go over the same area twice it’ll start to clump up. And after is dries, going over it again will tug on your eyes more. The brown is a good neutral color for everyday.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is my second time buying this eyeliner. It's easy to use, the texture of it is that you can draw eyelines smoothly. It lasts long time. No weird scent or smell. The size is adequate, easily placed in your purse. The lid is not flimsy. I got the natural brown color and love how it looks on my eye.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

The price is reasonable, while it’s easy to use and blend. The size is great as it’s easy to carry in your bag yet got a big volume, the package is decent too.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I have the black liner and liked it so much that I decided to buy the brown one. Very thin tip, draws a thin line which I like, suits my sensitive eyes (I wear contacts), doesnt smear, no panda eyes... Amazing quality for the price.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This has been my favorite eyeliner that I've been using it for years. It does not smudge at all! I love the brown color as well