NL
4.9

4.9
Posted on Aug 23, 2022
Wow!

So I’m 47 years old with the body of someone much my senior and mind of someone much my junior. My last blood work was not good so I got busy trying to make my body work. Thanks to the bone marrow, I’ve lost a few pounds without changing my diet, I’m feeling better, my digestive system is better, I’m looking forward to seeing if my cell counts have made an improvement, too. I was having trouble breathing and with heart palpitations and I’m not now, so I’m pretty sure I’m producing my blood cells now. There were no side effects for me. No taste. I’d recommend this product because of its quality ingredients and the fact it works!

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Im writing this review to let everyone know that this product works. I started taking this on the 23rd of Aug & prior to that, I've been having this constant on & off hip pain. Physio doesnt work for me, but this thing works magic. The moment I took the pills, after less than 30 mins the pain is gone. I was able to run 5ks consecutively. The pills are really good, theres no nasty stuff in it, doesnt taste bad at all, packaging was good and the quality and ingredients are all great. I am definitely buying again and maintain this as i am seeing significant improvement with my bones, esp hips are mo longer sore amd can do few strenuous exercises.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I have suffered with arthritis for many years now, and have tried almost anything to help with the pain. I have been taking these for only about a week now and have already seen results. Obviously it is not a miracle drug, but it has definitely made a difference. The capsules are easy to take and do not cause an upset stomach. I can only hope that these continue to work long term.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I love this super food supplement. My doctor recommended that I take a supplement of grass fed beef bone marrow to get more animal protein in my diet so I get the protein but not the cholesterol. This really fits the bill. It is wonderful. I have noticed that I feel better after taking this for a few weeks. Quite effective. I love it!

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I love this product, I feel healthier and have avoided Covid-19 infection, I attribute this bone marrow to helpingy health stay fit! The quality is pure, the ingredients are exactly what you'd expect - I feel younger for my age, the improvementts I feel are only one benefit! Knee osteoarthritis seems better, too! Try it, you may like it too! Highly recommended ❤️

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

My wife is from China and she enjoys eating bone marrow and various cartilage and is always encouraging me to do so for the health benefits. Personally, I don't care for the flavor directly and prefer the supplement route. This brand had no fillers and clean ingredients so seemed like a good choice and have been happy with quality so far.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I have been doing Keto for a while now but I always struggle and start feeling really weak. This supplement helps with my energy level while I’m in ketosis. It’s a good option besides drinking bone broth. It keeps me feeling stronger and more energized without as many hunger pangs.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This is exactly what I was looking for. This has so many benefits. This brand is awesome because they do not add fillers or additives. Just excellent high quality ingredients for maximum effects. The capsules do not irritate my stomach and they don't have any taste or aftertaste. I can easily recommend this one.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I haven't been using this for long enough to give definitive results, but I'm very pleased with quality of the pills and the ease of use. To get the benefit of something like bone marrow requires a lot of product. Obviously, dehydrating condenses that, but I'm happy to see they acknowledge that by the large recommended serving size rather than claiming impossible benefits from a small amount.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Bone Marrow is full of collagen and glucosamine. For those who don't know, glucosamine helps joints and joint health. I love codeage products because of the lack of crappy ingredients and additives. It consistently helps me to put good things in my body and leave the bad thing out.