NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 10, 2022
So many benefits

Apigenin has so many benefits from mood boosting to inflammation, pain, antioxidants and so much more!! How have I never heard of it before?!? I love that this is made in the USA. .I have used other iherb vitamins before and trust the quality and ingredients of the brand. I have seen a reduction in inflammation after almost a week of using it!

9d10b3cb-dd53-47fc-9537-5efb1aaf381e
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Codeage Liposomal Apignin is great quality, The ingredients are pure and clean. The dosage is one of the best parts as I only take 1 a day small size and easy to take. It has no taste and easy to swallow. The benefits are very good for me as I need this for inflammation because i fell 2 times in a month. It helps me for many different benefits.

b592d72e-8fe1-4da8-bcd4-defd736fdbe6
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

It has a weird smell and taste at first, but I got used to it after some time. I've been using this one for 3 months now, and it really helps me fall asleep quite quickly after taking the dosage. I've managed to replace diazepam with this. It's been a great benefit to helping me keep my sleep schedule, and the size of container is excellent, it lasts me 3 months.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Apigenin is hard to absorb so encapsulating it in liposomes is key. I experience the benefits much more than traditional Apigenin supplement. I have irregular sleep patterns/schedules and taking one of these pills before bed has been helpful in getting a night of proper sleep. I have taken them during the day as well and have felt calm and relaxed but not tired. Highly recommend this to everyone. You will feel the difference

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

In looking for something that would help with anxiety and help me sleep, I found Apigenin didn’t know chamomile was a source of this. I used to drink chamomile tea but tea at night makes me go to bathroom and this wakes me up. So this capsule is a great solution

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I purchased the Liposomal Apigenin supplement for my husband and he has been very happy with it so far. He likes that he only has to take 1 dose a day and it comes as a 90 day supply. The capsule size is also not as large as other supplements then to be. I love the clean ingredients, especially that it is Non-GMO and vegan. This opens it to a wide category of the population. The quality of the capsules are fantastic. I have not had any open or stick together. The benefits are well worth the price of the supplement and it doesn't tastes bad either.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I've been so interested in the benefit and quality of Apigenin along the lines of reducing something called CD38(an NAD-ase that depletes levels of NAD). Purchased the general powder version from another site and after a couple of days taking, energy levels were sustained for longer through the day, then adding Nmn or NR and I was impressed. I was able to reduce my dosage consumption of NMN and NR as a result. Now looking forward to the Liposomal version of Apigenin which is more bioavailable than the ordinary powder I am currently consuming to see if the convenience of capsules offers the same or improved prolonging of energy throughout the day via a reduction in nad depletion.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I started taking this to try to help find a solution to my horrible sleep patterns. I couldn’t wind down at night and seemed like I always had so much on my mind that kept me awake. When I take this later in the day I can relax and get much needed sleep. I love how there is a three month supply . Can’t wait to see the results after three months of taking this product!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This supplement has great benefits and seems to be high quality, especially when being totally vegan and non-GMO. I often struggle to find supplements that suit my dietary needs and ethics. The low dose per capsule allows you to administer as per your needs, as directed by your doctor, which makes this versatile.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I think this product contains quality ingredients. I love how it helps my sleep. I have had trouble with my sleep for years now. As dosage, I only take one capsule every evening. The capsule are not huge or anything, just the right size, and of course being a capsule there is no taste to it! Amazing benefits and great sleep!