NL

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
Best sleep

Codeage Nanofood Ulta Sleep is the best quality. I have the best sleep now using this product. The usage is very simple. the size amount taken is half teaspoon dosage. The chocolate taste makes it the best flavor. All natural ingredients is what I use only. Best benefit for me is that i get the best sleep now. I dont get up and down restless sleep.

ae36e8b1-b5cc-42d6-9a32-8dc084bc89b8
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I cannot remember the last time I slept through the whole night, I am either up to go to the bathroom or I am lying awake looking out the window pondering life. I started taking this and slowly I have been getting extra hours of sleep. For the first time in, I don't know how long I actually slept until 7.30am, I am usually up by about 5am, this was amazing. I got up feeling refreshed, no grogginess. Seriously you have to give this a try. It also tastes great and has great ingredients

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

One of my daughters takes melatonin and has been taking the gummies because she has a hard time swallowing pills but she had a cavity at her last dental visit and was not happy. I buy quite a few codeage products because I like the quality. This is vegan, has no Gluten or dairy, and has no sugar so it filled all of her specs for what she wanted. It tasted decent and didnt stick to her teeth (or even have sugar) so she was happy about that and 10mg is the dose she has been taking. She slept well after taking it so I will continue to buy it for her

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

The teen sleep worked so well for my kid that I decided to give the Ultra Sleep a try for myself. I am so glad I did!! I had the best sleep I've had in years. I have never really had an issue with falling asleep, my issue is staying asleep. I find my nights to be very restless. I wake up every 2 hours or so. The very first time I used Codeage's Ultra Sleep product, I slept like a baby. Great quality with good clean ingredients. I only needed the 1/2 teaspoon dosage so this size bottle will last me a solid month if taken every other day. There was no medicinal aftertaste, in fact, it tasted just like chocolate (yum) with a slightly nutty flavor.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I have tried everything to help me sleep and have been disappointed time after time. This is the first product that not only works fast but lasts, but without that hungover feeling in the morning. I don’t love the taste but I am willing to suck it up for a great’s nights sleep. I highly recommend you give it a try!!

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

After seeing the success our daughter has had with Teen Sleep, my husband wanted to try something for himself, so I purchased Ultra Sleep for him. It arrived in 2 days and he immediately started taking it (45 minutes before he wanted to go to bed). It worked! He woke up the next day feeling refreshed and said it was the best sleep he has had in a long time. He’s been taking it almost every night since then with the same results. I will purchase again and again.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I slept through the night for the first time in years--for several nights in a row!! After one night of trying this I was able to sleep through the night and did not feel groggy the next morning. The taste is great too and since it does not have sugar I don't feel so bad taking it before bed. This has become a part of my nightly routine.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

This ultra sleep has been great for me! Im a diabetic and limit my sugar intake, im pleasantly surprised at the flavor and effectiveness of this. It tastes great, like a bit of dessert before bed abd helps me get a full deep sleeo without feeling groggy in the morning.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

This is really helping me get some good much needed rest. I like this liquid because I can take a little more or less depending on how much I need that night. It taste really good to me also. Just a smooth rich chocolate flavor. The ingredients are really awesome too. Natural quality ingredients with nothing artificial. I am very happy I found this and can easily recommend it.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

As a nightly melatonin user I am familiar with lots of different delivery methods. This is my first experience with Ultra Sleep Chocolate Smoothie and it's unique. Thick, with an ultra chocolate/coconut taste this smoothie really helps me get to sleep faster than other forms such as tablets.