NL
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
Promising! Hope it works as raved!

Delivery - kudos to the prompt delivery! bottles were packed with care (enveloped with individual bubble wraps) Expiry - in 2 years time/2024 so that's a bonus given the promotional price Taste - ok. pretty palatable.. 1st try was direct to my tongue but either it tasted like rubber or the black rubber top/tip smell was too strong it 'interfered' with my taste Improvement - the dosage was a tad misleading... it states 2ml (which after googling is a lil half of a tsp) yet states 3 pumps, 1 pump is 1/3 of the dropper... if I go with the former it seems just about right. but if I go with the later it'll seem like a tsp??? End up I just when with my gut & went a lil over 1/2 of a tsp... many reviews I read had really greens in their drinks etc.. think they went full on with 3 pumps... 🤷‍♀️ Summary - hope it works well for my overall health & wellbeing as much raved. Gave my 12 yr old to try too. Too early to deduce but if it's good will be re-ordering many more 🤞

1bd859e8-92d0-4118-8931-7ee88b64b6de

I really like and trust the code age brand. I've been taking many of their supplements over the past 2 years and my nutritionist recently suggested Chlorophyll for boosting my immunity a bit more. I've been using the chlorophyll for about a month and a half and I'm seeing smoother skin as well! My acne is not as severe (I didn't even know this was a benefit until reading about it!) I chose these because of the peppermint flavor and I add to my morning coffee to make a little 'Peppermint Mocha'.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I havecreally been enjoying these drops. In the past i havent really liked the taste of chlorophyll drops, but these actually taste pretty good. I just drop it in my water bottle and im good 2go! I also like the color. Its pretty dark, when the drops are very light, it makes me think they arent that potent?

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

These liquid chlorophyll drops by Codeage are great quality. The peppermint flavor is fine, very light. The drops are certified organic and vegan-friendly. They are dairy-free, gluten-free, and soy-free. They contain no GMOs or artificial colors. These drops are green - which they are supposed to be. I've seen some that aren't green, which is not a good sign. I enjoy the detox and skin benefits

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I starting taking this liquid Chlorophyll to help my body absorb my iron better, also to help promote healing from having skin removal surgery. I started taking it a week before surgery my iron- hemoglobin raised almost a full point and my healing was amazing. My surgeon was impressed how fast i was healing and my iron levels rained high even after surgery. The flavor is very good, i would drink in water or tea. I will be keeping this as a daily supplement it has alot of beifits. Very impressed.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Chlorophyll is something that my family has been taking the last 20 years when it was hard to find in the concentrate form and we had to make it "from scratch" at home. I've buying other brands and this is so far the best, I just add it to water for me and my family take the drops mixed with lemonade. This have so many benefits and you will be feeling "inexplicably" better after some weeks.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

These drops by Codeage are very good quality. The peppermint flavor is light and not overwhelming but does help mask the green taste I have tasted in other products that isnt very appealing . The drops are organic and vegan,dairy-free, gluten-free, and soy-free. They contain no GMOs or artificial colors. the detox and skin benefits are very good. My skin looks a lot better after taking this for about a month

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I have been using these for almost 2 weeks, I decided to give them a try on he recommendation of a friend and I am glad I did. I take this in the morning, I feel like I am less sluggish through put the day and that my skin looks healthier. The refreshing peppermint flavor is a nice touch.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I really enjoyed taking these drops. They are not as strong as some chlorophyll drops that I've taken in the past that were really strong. They taste great with any juice or tea. I can really feel the difference in My overall health. I have lots of energy and I rarely get sick.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Codeage Vegan Chlorophyll liquid drops is best. As it is great to absorb into my system faster. always have greens of all kinds each day. this is helpful to my loss of weight. This has given me the extra energy I need. It is helping to stop the flatulence I had. Now its controlling it and keeps me regulated. I Love that chlorophyll. It is easy to take in liquid form as I put in my smoothie each morning. It has many benefits that is reasons I love using each day.