NL
4.4

4.4
GrigaMil
Posted on Jan 11, 2023

My daughter does not like omega gummies, but these squeezable patches she loves:) Easy to use, you can take them everywhere - package size is small, works well not only like a vitamin, but also like a treat as it tastes great. Seems like good quality ingredients. I do think that it’s beneficial for kids to get additional omegas.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Both my children enjoy the taste. They are very satisfied with the fish oil. As a parent enjoy the quality ingredients. I also like the convenience of the packet. We can take it on the go if we need to. They use the perfectly sized packet every morning. Both boys have ADHD and I have noticed the difference when they use this fish oil.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
4,070

This impressive supplements are so effective ins boosting the heart health of my little brother I bought this product for him and I'm glad he likes the taste so much.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Convenient sachets for those who cannot swallow capsules. The taste is citrus, not chemical, the children liked it. Convenient dosage - 1 time per day. In addition to Omega, it contains vitamins C and D

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

lovely packing attractive to children, easy to swallow with tasty flavor, convenient supplement of omega-3 which is essential to children

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Wonderful thing, I like it very much, I recommend it for purchase! 10-10!

Posted on Oct 7, 2022
1,102

high dosage of omega 3. for younger children enough half sachet

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

It's a really good product. I'll purchase next time again.