NL

4,842
1,322
Posted on Feb 7, 2022
YOU NEED THIS!

I am attaching my less than a month results! Let my results say it all. Top photos are before and below are after photos. Again, less than a month of using the dermaroller system. I paired this with hyaluronic acid and collagen serum. I use this once every 3 days and I am in awe! Ps. I also drink california gold collagen and that may have also helped. If you have scary acne scars like me, you need to get this!

3dce8443-ddfe-40ab-8060-297fd02ba5c0

I was a little reluctant before buying. I have never done microneedling and I thought it might be difficult or that it might hurt, or that I might break out (I have very sensitive skin). Now I absolutely love it! I do it once every week and I can see the effects after two days usually - my skin looks way more alive and I get complimented a lot more! Would definitely recommend it!

3ac24d81-b9fb-4fe3-9420-9b9c7d272752
Posted on Aug 1, 2022
5,796

I love the result. Skin texure and colour is better, pores are smaller now, wrinkles less visible. Tonus of skin is better. I use it on my face and neck. Size of needles is 0.25mm perfect for first try. One roller is enough for 7-10 times. After you should buy new. First i put it in alchohol for 15 min. Then dry it. I wash my face and neck and sterilize them. Then you just move roller vertically and horizontally 10 times each part of your face or nech. its not painful at all. Skin should become pinky. After i put my serum. And night cream. I do all this in evening. Next day skin is great.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

If you want faster skin care or hair growth etc.. I advise you take a Derma Roller !!! Especially this one it looks safe and was made with good quality. ***To use it safely without side effects or disappointing results i advice you read and watch videos on how to care,use and clean you’re tool + also DO NOT USE ON NOSE AREA!! *** Good luck ;)

bb78769c-8588-48fe-9858-67a332bd770f
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I have always struggled with acne but more so the SCARS!! My acne scars last forever and even though I wear sunscreen, they remain dark. This roller was a game changer! I’ve seen my skin texture improve and it accelerates the fading of my scars so much. My skin soaks up any products I use after using the roller and I love that I added it to my skincare routine

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Firstly I use alcohol to soak the roller for 1min, then let it dry a bit in air. At the same time, I will apply a layer of moisture serum from same brand over the whole face. Star from rolling from the leadt painful area, chin. Then go to the second part, cheers. And then nose and finally front head. It helps you to get use to the pain. Keep apply the serum when Rolling on skin. You will find the skin turna moistured and firming in next day!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I'm age of early 30s. It was good quality and reasonable price to try to use. I was going to buy it in a different brand however a way more expensive. so I gave it a go with this. It is amazingly working well. Thank you Iherb:) The size is also compact to store it.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This is the first micro needler I have purchased so I don’t have much to compare it to. I have done two treatments making sure to follow usage directions and have been happy with how it works. It does not cause any pain only a minor prickle. Hoping to see results in a couple months. Would suggest watching a couple YouTube videos for proper technique.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

This roller is really good quality. It's very gentle so don't expect a lot of benefits on the skin scars. But it will help the skin absorb the products you use with it. You'll need to use a good moisturiser after using. Do not use it if you have sensitive skin unless you ask your dermatologist.

e03c3900-7117-4cd6-869a-8071fc8ec6f7