NL

2,579
Lio
Posted on Apr 29, 2022
מצוין!

SCENT: Slightly like silicone to no smell at all. QUALITY: High. TEXTURE: Like slime. Has a "cheesy pizza" string to it when you take it out and apply it on your face. Goes away after is absorbed by your skin. MOISTURIZES? Yes very much! Even if you don't use a lot! BENEFIT: Will probably notice bigger difference after 3 weeks or a month. So far skin is soft. Thanks for reading, please like my comment if it helped you, great day!

2e844298-d3cc-42b9-8602-c2b607ab8b45
a5e32870-a753-4ce5-bb4a-4410749f2ef8

Bought this for myself and I love it! I have run out of moisturizer and this is just the perfect one to replace my previous one. I am 42 years old and I feel the need (and it is a must) of using moisturizing cream with sodium Hyaluronate and really want to try the famous Snail Mucin secretion filtrate that I never tried before and this is a combo! Plus it’s soooo difficult / expensive to get it here in my country Indonesia if you can get one. This moisturizing cream is affordable with all the contents that I need most and so far I enjoyed the moisturizing cream application moment woth my Guasha. Glide smoothly on my skin and helps to moisten the facial texture. Reliable and trustworthy company to purchase from. In this pandemy, a lot of evil company/seller sells fake supplements. Thanks iherb! If you find my review is useful, please thumbs up :) Thank you so much!

36392a33-ee04-4f2d-90a2-14387fe78073
6a5e3786-18d7-400d-a3ec-a9057e305d8c
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

If you can buy one thing from the cosrx line, BUY THIS!!! Everyone is raving about the essence, but I loved this cream so much more. It’s light but moisturizes the skin. I have comination skin more on the oily side and this didn’t make me feel greasy. Used it all winter and didn’t have dry skin.

b9d1b9a1-5ab4-4a01-920f-dcf07a9e7da8
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

OMG wow wow wow i cant begin to tell you about the quality of this cream. i lasts and moisturizes my skin skin for a long long time.i have a dry sensitive skin. the texture is like the photo thick and snily hehe package is kind of bad for contamination try not to use ur hand directly. scent is so light almost nonexistent. size is pretty richh.

81bfde91-45f9-4b30-a088-4c3d66e96960
aba533b5-a0c7-4253-87b8-6110b5fceb1a
79b4d48f-0355-4037-a696-2be592eb4562
Posted on Aug 22, 2022

I hope this cream never gets discontinued. I prefer it over the essence cose im on the dry skin side. No scent. Use it any time you need hydration. Quality is outstanding which is expected from CosRX benefits: hydrated glowy skin. Repaired skin barrier. Soft healthy skin. Texture is gel like and very sticky. Great for sensitive skin, all ages, dry and oily skin. Season: all Composition: natural snail mucin Moisturize you skin for at least a month, the packaging is a medium size.

371f872e-35bf-48d8-b6f4-75ab0ab8af1f
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Very hydrating and got it because of tiktok It’s a product to achieve glass skin. Can be used anywhere Quality is amazing Size is decent For all age groups Package is plastic Benefits for dry skin Moistures and improves texture of my sensitive skin skin. Scent can’t really figure out..

44b70743-b3a0-424f-a230-88bd76fdb56e
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I have bought this cream and try it for 5days. I love the texture and how it absorbed into the skin. I do have dry skin and felt like no cream was enough to make it feel hydrated . However since I am using it my skin feels much better and more hydrated . I would love if it would come with a spoon or something like that to make it easy when you take the cream out as it's texture is a little sticky . I would definitely recommend it for those who have dry skin and would buy it again for sure!

3d0d7d36-95aa-4f58-8f5e-a602742a4238
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Loooove this cream. Just started using it but fell in love with it. Consistency is different from other moisturizers, but it’s due to the snail mucin properties. I’m also glad it’s Korean since I trust they are constantly investing in R&D. I’ve been using this for a while longer now and have to say that if your winters are harsh, you’ll need to add an extra layer of moisture on top. I have mature skin on the dryer side.

e7738af8-3d7a-4e27-b9eb-f731d45a2f1f
fe1e1e9d-3197-4cfa-bd74-2910f8f1e863
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Love this product, it’s my second jar. It has a funny texture that takes a bit getting used to, and I would really prefer it came in a pump, but it feels so nice and plumping and moisturising on my skin. Haven’t had any dry patches in my face since I started using this. Would really recommend for mature or/and dull or/and dry skin, but I think everyone would like it just for the feel of it!

058c1b4e-969f-4ce2-8540-7de4f42a7125