NL

Based on 7,461 Ratings
5,778
1,060
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

As you can see I almost finished it. I use it daily after washing my face and using a toner then this serum. It gives my skin a glow and keeps the moisture in it, the size is enough for about 3 months and the quality is pretty good considering it has 90%+ snail secretion.

a4a294b8-b4ed-4d97-a64d-86550307ed0f
a98d0275-dd1a-4203-96c9-7e164942b81e
a326b77a-7ea2-41d3-b7f0-28d7874ccc61

Excellent Essence! Amazing snail mucin essence. High concentrate of powerful ingredient. It has many benefits to overall skin health and I am on my second bottle at this moment. I use it after hydrating toner before sealing it in with occlusive cream. I enjoy it when my skin is irritated and dry in the winter months. Packaging with pump is convenient and easy to use. If you thought that my review was helpful, please feel free to press the 'yes' button. Thank you!

e4a0280c-5f03-4f3e-a00c-29d62c6b079a
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Ive heard great things about this online and ive tried it myself too it has no scent great for my sensitive dry acne prone skin. It has far more benefits that i cant list right now. I loved using it it is gentle and comes in a big bottle good size. Let me know if the pictures helped you

9b8e3e1c-2c8a-42d4-9ef9-bd1f8fbb28e0
6df4000e-136b-4cab-9778-23e3ceb15b24
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I love this snail essence from Cosrx. It doesn’t have a lot of scent because it’s 96% snail snail mucin. I use it every day after I wash my face and use toner and you can also use it throughout the day if need more moisture. It’s a high quality product, well made, comes in a very easy to use bottle. The price is very affordable for the value and size is bigger than most and last longer. A little goes a long way. You apply the a small amount and gently pat using your fingertips to aid the absorption. The benefits are anti-aging, softens wrinkles and fine lines, skin tone, brightening, repair damaged skin, moisturizing, healing properties, aging skin, reduce redness, and nourishing for your skin. It comes in a bottle with a sturdy pump and in a box.

f27fed7d-62ef-4460-bae4-c115a2dec073
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I love cosrx products. Aside from being much cheaper than other beauty products, it really works on my skin. I have dry skin. And this snail mucin really balanced my skin. It has mild to no scent actually, I used it every night after toner, the size of the bottle will last you for a 2 months on everyday used. I have sensitive skin also but I dont have any breakout since I started using this. What i noticed on 2 wks of using this is that it makes my skin brighten, glowing, and my pores shrink. Loving it! I’m waiting for the next sale to hoard this again! 🤭🤍🤍🤍

583220d5-d920-45af-a72d-66e6ba07b81b
43634d76-368b-4248-bd1e-ca0a6449cb53
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

it's been more than 2 months using this product now ..and i can say that it has benefits...and i notice a big difference on my skin ...i have dry sensitive skin.. it becomes more hydrated and fine..the pores has been reduced ...i use it 2 times one is the morning and before i sleep ...the product has a neutral scent and kinda thick composition...the size can last more than 3 months and the quality is just perfect ...and as u can see i almost finished it and am about to order another one

4461e097-d14e-493b-8aef-80cb42cdeb01
Posted on May 18, 2022

One of my favorite skincare products, it really does add hydration to the skin. I've bought this product multiple times I can tell the difference when I don't use it. Recently I've had hot liquid burst in my face (lol) and I feel like this helped my face heal, it was soothing. Has a slimy texture and no scent.

49ea1512-ce8b-4185-ab94-797a538c5c2b
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Get this right now!! It’s actually amazing for your skin. There seem to be plenty of benefits for my skin, like hydration. It also really lightens my acne scars?like I didn’t know that was possible with this. The composition and ingredients make my skin so supple. I think it’d be great for sensitive skin and pretty much all skin types because it does not have a strong scent. I was concerned that the formula would be gross because it was snail mucin but actually just feels like normal skincare so you don’t have to worry about that. The only con would be the size, I didn’t expect it to be kind of small. Although it does last long(a little product goes a long way). Overall 10/10🤍

392a836f-ed34-47d4-9e96-f4ac22bfe89a
e96f0132-bcb6-4882-b0c6-b13aa9f7925d
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Bought this for myself and I love it! I have run out of essence and this is just the perfect one to replace my previous one. I am 42 years old and I feel the need (and it is a must) of using essence before my moisturizing cream with sodium Hyaluronate and really want to try the famous Snail Mucin secretion filtrate that I never tried before and this is a combo! Plus it’s soooo difficult / expensive to get it here in my country Indonesia if you can get one. This essence is affordable with all the contents that I need most and so far I enjoyed the application moment together with my serum afterwards. Glide smoothly on my skin and helps to moisten the facial texture. Reliable and trustworthy company to purchase from. In this pandemy, a lot of evil company/seller sells fake supplements. Thanks iherb! If you find my review is useful, please thumbs up :) Thank you so much!

3aa242fe-62ce-4c17-8e86-b95cc3c3618b
034fe9b4-d7b2-47f5-87c8-6931a2acf87d
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

OMG SO CALMING! I was scared whether the snail mucin would be disturbing my sensitive skin, but it's so calming and absorbs so well into my combination skin!! Gives a subtle glow and well hydrates skin without feeling heavy or like an external layer on skin. Blends in very well, super satisfied

762f4cb6-b4b1-486b-8bef-4d1a8ef2410f