NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

This is a good quality product with a plesantly light scent. I bought this whole Propolis range of Cosrx. This cream is moisturizing and uses honey, royal jelly, and propolis to soothe, repair and hydrate damaged and sensitive skin. The texture of this cream is light. I use it during my day and sometimes during night time facial regiment. The glass packaging has a classy look, I would have preferred a simpler packaging and more content.

A light texture just perfect for combination and sensitive skin type. Absorbs fast and doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. Will definitely buy more

9e29edaa-7a32-431b-a715-7e90e7ea965f
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

1st time purchase..This is a quality product with a pleasantly light scent...This cream is moisturizing which uses honey, royal jelly, and propolis to soothe, repair and hydrate damaged and sensitive skin... The texture of this cream is light and I use it daily... The glass packaging look classy...

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Rare to have an occlusive cream having the same spreadability as a gel cream! how refreshing. A bit on the heavier side but not at all suffocating- a dream for the winter months + if your skin barrier is damaged. Might not be suited for hot and humid seasons/countries. My Skin: oily and acne prone, sometimes dry from acne treatment.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

the package always good yes it's a good benefit for my skin, it moisturize, the scent is good, the textire and composition is really good too the quality is 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 and the texture 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 which is good also for sensitive skin like me 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻, the size is reasonable too. even to use a small amount of it, it can help my skin to moisturize 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Posted on May 15, 2022

This is my go to moisturizer if I ever don’t know what to get or my skin is irritated. It never causes any weird texture to my sensitive skin. It’s honestly perfect for any season wether winter or summer. The size is bigger than other moisturizers and I love to use it morning and night it always hydrates perfectly 😍

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Very hydrating, not so much moisturizing (I have dry skin), which is perfect for me because sometimes I don't need moisture, but if I do, I can add oil. I also like that this is not as heavy and the texture makes it possible to not use a lot. There is a slight scent.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I really like this cream. It's soft and skin looks great after. Maybe, little oily for my skin. But it's ok for winter and for night using. I use it with propolis toner and ampoule. My skin is sensitive, 40 years. Highly recommended. Unfortunately, I can't say about scent because after corona I cant smell.

935df4cf-ec96-4cd4-9d3c-e1c4e9d40964
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Nice consistency, absorbs well, layers well, doesn't irritate sensitive skin and works well even applied over mild flare ups. It did sting a little when applied over very irritated skin, but it wasn't too bad either. would probably work best for summer for oily to regular, but for a slightly dry skin it might still be ok.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

I’ve bought some new products to try out this time. I haven’t tried this one yet but will come back to comment later.

88d2d8f5-bbe5-40a2-83a5-dd1418d1c30e