NL

2,182
MoonChilde
Posted on Dec 17, 2022
Love it! Amazing!

Amazing brand and fabulous lotion. Love this product, cannot recommend it enough. It suits perfectly for my dry and very sensitive skin, very well moisturises it. The texture is very light and gets absorbed very quickly. I like the scent, very flowery, grntle. I use it night and day. Great packaging, easy to use. I highly recommend! <3

b7dae176-396f-48c9-ae01-651f7417b2eb
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I have super sensitive acne prone skin, almost every product breaks me out but not this one! it’s like a lotion texture but w a gel like finish.👍🏼 If you like this review please give it a thumbs up 👍🏼The big bottle goes a long way, it lasts me ATLEAST 6 months, and i use 2-3 pumps it every single day! It has a mild scent which will not irritate your skin at all. I use mine with a retinol sometimes and you might need a heavier moisturiser around your nose and sensitive areas but I really can’t complain about this, it’s the perfect everyday product

0f0f6248-bd46-4439-a8e4-7598af34928a
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This lotion is really nice. It is easy to use. It's a thinner lotion, not chunky, and goes on smoothly. The quality is top notch and it's really great for oily or combo skin types that need hydration.I use it as night moisturizer after retinol. I recommend it.

318938d2-6998-4618-911e-eb9fbf25ff20
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

My 2 teenage daughters are having dry, flaky skin especially in eyebrow areas. At times they would scratch their skin using their fingernails making it very red. I asked my eldest to try it the moment my order arrived. The next day, she told me that she is impressed on how this product made her skin soft, moisturized, and her dry flaky eyebrow area becomes smooth. We checked her face and it looks amazing. It looks hydrated. Right away my 2nd daughter tried it. Today, I placed my order but this time the bigger version.

67718637-7b38-4dbc-9b2d-e7cd7ef32ed3
Posted on Jan 25, 2023

This is a quality product. The package is good and the nozzle is useful. the size is decent and may last for 5 months. Scent wise it has a mild pepsi(?) smell but it is not bad, I like it actually. This is a lifesaver for oily skin. I have been using it for 2 months, and my skin looks and feels better! I use it during my night skincare routine as a last step and before applying makeup to nourish my skin

463f9557-f05e-489f-be6f-ea5c8241a77b
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The quality is good for daily use it has zero scent the size is 20ml for my work it has a light texture good for sensitive skin it moisturize good enough and. Amazing for summer oily skin . good for teen age. Package is really good . It benefits oily skin if you have dry skin not recommend

79f56141-a8fc-4b42-a90f-afca89a63342
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Love this product, cannot recommend it enough. It blends and absorbed well. With this amount, it can cover my face and neck (mind you I layer it with HA beforehand). This helps calm my skin down, and hydrate it so well. Cost to size is perfect. I use it night and day, no scent, no nasties, good packaging.

88037f14-1e83-437d-a14c-d68cf025996c
768be6ba-d83c-4b1e-b77e-11d9db6db687
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This was the 1st time that I received my products within 6 days every month am ordering here and all what am receiving so far was all good and the packaging was amazing they secure all the products that it will not spill.. all their products was highly recommended and the price is cheaper than here.. the benefit of ordering products was 100% good.. the quality and size of all the products is really good.. thank you iherb..

d269c79c-ace9-44d4-9a46-d6750633d5fe
d830e0f9-7a0e-40a3-835d-7b7e150e70ed
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

If you are looking for a daily moisturising light weight formula, corsx lotion is perfect for you! I have combo to oily skin texture and I live in the GCC so you can imagine the weather! This moisturising lotion is perfect for those hot days, when you need a clean, fast absorbing, moisturising, light weight lotion to do the trick. Perfect by itself but I usually like using it every morning before a light makeup application. Gives you a nice base to work with. It didnt break me out. If anything, my skin is calmer. It gives me like a fresh, smooth and non greasy finish! I got this small sized bottle to try it out and a little goes a long way! The packaging makes it easy to take it with you on the go and apply whenever you need a little pick me up! Highly recommend!

a5618ce0-e35e-482b-9231-082411be39bc