NL

1,858
Yanyanbi
Posted on Jun 19, 2022
Love this mask!

Do you want a nourishing mask to put on before sleeping that leaves you feeling plump when you wake up? Then you need this mask! Cosrx has been one of my favorite Kbeauty brands since I started caring about my skin. It continues to be one of the top Kbeauty brands in the US for good reason. It has light to no scent to it. The use is simple just put it on as your last step or before you use your slugging product. The quality of the bottle could be a little fancier but its what inside that works! For the amount of product inside the bottle I feel its a good price point for the size. I have sensitive skin and this product doesn't seem to break me out, although I believe it does include alcohol if you are allergic to that keep it in mind. Overall a great sleeping pack/mask that the majority of people love! Give this review a like if it helped you. (:

f445e866-cb53-45cb-a5b9-487864e088fd
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Lovely overnight mask, I've used it a number of times now and leaves my skin hydrated moisturized and soft the next morning. Light non sticky texture, great on my sensitive skin. Nice packaging and a very good size bottle for the cost. Love the neutral scent and overall benefits I've seen so far

89b00e83-b3c0-4d3c-97bc-f5eaa0047ebd
Posted on May 18, 2022

i needed a night mask to hydrate but lightweight so this definitely fits the bill. I use it twice a week on my sensitive skin which cannot handle too rich of creams. moisturizes without breaking out. it claims to brighten, nourish, and hydrate while you get you beauty sleep and has certainly delivered after two month of use. scent free and usual great quality from cosrx products.

d516ee1b-f4c3-43b8-82a1-0cc07dd3dca3
05d4d2af-4f28-4e7b-9a0d-aa55c5cf206a
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I currently use Retin A (applying after this mask) so I need thick moisturizer to prevent the drying out. It helps a lot. It seems to be thick because of its name but it is not at all. I thought it will break me out as I have very oily skin. But it didn't. I love it!

bdc29da9-78d9-45db-a04a-5daa83ab2ced
06dc1492-5818-4c77-98ae-8ff949f971a4

I have combination skin, problems with acne in the t- zone but this moisturizer has not broken me out, it feels gentle for sensitive skin, it’s never given me any adverse effects. I’m nearly finished with my second tube and plan to buy another. I use it for both day and night. For night I apply a thick layer and my face feels supple in the morning. I’ve found a favorite. Definitely worth a try! ✨

a83c9c84-aedf-4d9f-9c69-8d7a9c20780f
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask is a great, lightweight leave-on mask. The lightweight lotion texture feels moisturizing without being heavy, it is suitable for all skin types, and is fragrance free as well, great for my sensitive skin. Soothing rice extract is the star ingredient, along with nourishing non-fragrant plant oils.

1b1d4326-2d3f-485f-8e60-808ce8f60938
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I cannot believe how light and effective this moisturiser is. I have sensitive skin but it is gentle enough for my skin. Rice extract help soothe my skin and help with my dark spots. There is close to no scent in it. The ingredients have many benefits fore me so i will definitely order again.. I included the picture of it blended let me know if this comment was helpful

efda9d87-de70-467f-a1e5-5451289fbcf5
85a65472-a28f-4f6a-97ea-fdb3437cb373
6f1a85c1-2219-4709-a9f7-87314c48deca
Cherryxzee
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask hydrates and nourishes skin while you sleep. Made with 65% rice extract, this naturally anti-aging mask provides a gentle yet effective formula to brighten and even skin tone. As a 3-in-1 mask, the Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask can be used as an overnight mask, a wash off mask, or even as a cream.

de79a917-55d2-499e-8a96-196f4bedac33
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This is such a nice overnight mask! I use this after my exfoliators so the properties of the mask really sink into the skin. It is a light consistency, not greasy, but almost feels like a mix between a gel and a lotion. I put a thin layer on my skin at night as my final step after moisturizing. In the morning, my skin is left soft, glowy, and super hydrated. Love using this as a replacement for sheet masks when I'm short on time. *Please press like if this review has helped you!*

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I bought this mask after reading a lot of good reviews however unfortunately it did not work out for me. I broke out really bad after using this mask, although I still kept using it to give a fair shot but had to stop after a while. It has very good ingredients but it’s not for me. Please like and give a thumbs up if my reviews helped you. Thank you!

50646d9f-ef00-454b-82af-bcb4a34991bb