NL

4.7
Based on 1,549 Ratings
1,292
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Have taken by choice for many years now. No leg cramps. Easy AM evacuations. Easy sleeping. chelation makes this Mg highly absorbable. On this St Patrick Day I don't need a blarney stone to kiss. I'll give a smooch on my Countryside chelated Mg. Completes my day SWEETLY.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

The best magnesium on the market in my opinion. It is easy on the stomach, no adverse affects and absorbs quick. I take it every night and sleep like a baby. Highly recommend this brand!

48939e84-b9da-4bc0-a910-c05e95fffe34
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Good product since it is chelated. Although it is Magnesium Oxide. There are other types of magnesium such as Glycinate or Citrate that are better absorbed, but this one especially helps the digestive system in addition to the muscles.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

This is a great product that I take at night. It helps relax my muscles and helps with sleep. Because it's chelated, it doesn't have the laxative effect that other magnesium supplements may have.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I like the size and quality of this mineral. The package is good. Personally I drink magnesium because this ingredient helps nervous system and sleep. Need to consult a doctor prior(better to do)

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

This is a vital Mineral! It’s necessary for the heart to beat properly, muscle cramps, menstrual cramps, muscle energy, intestine function and movement. Everyone needs to supplement magnesium, it’s a fact. I feel a lot better after start using it everyday

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Good quality. Bought these for my daughter who is pregnant and was having very high blood pressure. Turns out she was drinking to much water and washing away her minerals - true story!

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Good quality i often take this for its size and quantity! Package as always perfect! I use magnesium for many benefits, magnesium is a vital and important mineral! before bed to get my muscles relaxed and get deep sleep and joint safety. For taste its has no taste!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Found this product when my regular chelated magnesium product was out of stock. Happy with the quality, the ingredients, and the price is cheaper than previous brand. Will be sticking to this brand now.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

So far very happy with product. Thought they might help me sleep better but nothing helps me sleep better. Have osteoporosis so they will help my bones. Very easy to swallow too.