NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This is truly the only thing that helps me after a life threatening case of diverticulitis. I'll probably never stop taking it. It relieves nausea and abdominal pain related to digestive issues. I highly recommend it. The quality of this product far surpasses other papaya extracts that I have tried.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I have been vegan for five years, and always have had issues with bloating after eating lots of raw vegetables- but taking this product after a meal helps with digestion and breaking down raw foods. it definitely helps my digestive process. The size is large and lasts a very long time, and the taste is actually really good

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

We've been using this brand for a couple of years and it works beautifully for us every time for indigestion, heartburn, bloating and more. We've told our friends and family members and bought some to give as gifts for Christmas.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

It's one of my lovely product. Good quality, nice taste. Comfortable pill's size helps you to manage dosage. I have all benefits I was expected.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

This was purchased for a friend, taking it for pregnancy. The effect has been working well so far. The brand is great on quality and I definitely do repeat purchases. No bad taste and does great for nervous system and metabolism.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

i usually get these at GNC but they didnt have the big bottles so i found these. havent tried them yet but im sure they work fine

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I find chewable wafers abit cumbersome and it is abit too sweet for me but this is really individual's preference. Papain is good for our digestive tract.

Posted on Mar 12, 2021

I've been using this for about a year and no problems. I guess it was anti biotics that gave my stomach problems. I take 2 or 3 after a meal, if I feel like I need it. I really like it at night when my stomach is a little upset, This works great!

fjgun
Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Tablet size easy to chew , taste sweet, quality is ok. Glass botle cointainer .

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Finally the best tasting papaya enzyme out there, very effective in improving digestion, price is great, will buy again!