NL
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Jan 2, 2023

My bf said it’s a great product for a beard! Loves the texture and scent. Size of the product is quite small, if to use it on a daily basis, runs out fast. Packaging is also great and convenient for the use. Effect holds for a long time. Great quality for its price.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Always order for my husband ! He is very happy with this product

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

I have liked this scent since I first tried it. iHerb made getting all of my Cremo beard care supplies super easy. I will be back for more.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
10,468

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use like

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Horrible and overpowering scent. Left my beard dry and under nourished was worse off after wash needed heaps of beard oil to fix threw in bin avoid!!!!

Posted on Jan 22, 2023
Auto-translated from Arabic

The product is amazing and distinctive. Made my beard refreshed and smelled lovely. Application is simple and easy, I just wish the packaging size was bigger. But this does not detract from the quality of the product.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

I found it small but the quality of the smell is another level it really smells like a whiskey taken from an oak barrel that has just been burned! An aromatic effect even for the most sensitive nose!

Posted on Nov 8, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Smell Usage Quality Size Sample Pleasant formula Now under trial

e6d18eb3-250d-48b7-b76f-b68164a48a94
Posted on Mar 10, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

From the tangy first notes to the subtle lime notes of the base, the scent of Distillus Blend is special. Also, the reverberation lasts all day. Perhaps the only downside to this beard wash is its low capacity for the price. It would be nice to be able to purchase all Cremo products from iHerb.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Everything is alright. The quality is top notch.