NL

4.6
Based on 1,615 Ratings
1,212
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Description Thin. Light. Crispy Rich Brownie Taste with a Cookie Crunch!® Kosher Dairy Per 1 oz Serving - 120 Calories 0 g Trans Fat 5 g Total Fat A Chocolate Indulgence You Can Feel Good About. It all began when Sheila G, a passionate chocolate-loving baker, took a treasured family recipe for fudge brownies and baked her way into a thriving business. You may have tasted one of her rich, dense squares of heaven at some of our nation's finest restaurants and theme parks. Like many brownie aficionados, Sheila is particularly fond of the crispy edges. In fact, she took great joy in walking through the bakery, gathering the brittle batter off the sides of the sheet pans as the brownies cooled in their racks. That is where Sheila found her inspiration for brownie brittle- a thin, award-winning treat with a rich brownie taste, an amazing cookie crunch, and only 120 calories per serving.

c551427f-4abe-4609-8aa1-7e0db25582c1
Posted on Sep 16, 2022
2,314

Splendid quality. Super product. I started ordering from this site on the recommendation of friends. Didn't regret it. Fast delivery. I will order more. I recommend.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

You can really taste the butter! It's a cute package and I wish it were a bigger size. Great with my coffee and I followed the suggestion of putting it on top of my cup to soften and warm a bit before eating. It seems to have quality ingredients and 1 cookie is enough for a serving. Not a diet food, but at least I only eat 1!

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I like the caramel like taste these honey filled cookies have. I like that these cookies aren’t wrapped in individual packaging. I honestly feel like such a hobbit because I enjoy to have one of these as a mid morning snack after breakfast. If you’ve never tried these before it’s worth it!

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
1,991

These are excellent tasting waffles that goes wel with your coffee or tea. But be forewarned they are a little sweet and do contain a high amount of sugar. So if you like sweet stuffs or sugar with your drinks then this is certainly one for your diet. These are not too large and is a perfect accompainment with hot drinks. Or you coud just snack it all by itself!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Good quality ingredients. This is less sweet than the caramel version in my opinion. Best eaten with coffee or tea for your afternoon snacks. Nice to have, nice to give away as gifts. Packaging is just ok, I transfer it to another container once opened to maintain freshness. Avoid when you are dieting, hehehe

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Oh man, these are addicting! The best stroopwaffles on the market. The flavor and texture is top notch and they're perfect for refueling on long hikes or runs. The packaging is nice and they're just plain delicious -- almost too much because you want to eat all of them.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I love these!!! We have domestic imports for the same brand of Stroopwafels locally, but it's so hard to find these honey ones. I find these better than the original caramel ones, it tastes less sweet. Size-wise, it's excellent for a snack with hot coffee through the day, or as a little night cap before bed with hot milk. One is enough for me and for everyone else in my family as well. There's nothing to complain about, I could go on raving about this for longer. If you want something sweet, waffley, this is definitely the product for you.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

It tastes really good, just like how I remembered it to be. But maybe cos I’m grown up now, it’s too sweet for me somehow?

002926e3-b9c8-4971-ae38-aeb9bc0c20c1
Posted on Dec 5, 2022

The taste brings me back to my travel. Its good snack to eat when you are having coffee. Serving size is just right if you are craving for something sweet snack.