NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Good mix, I often make my own mix of lavender and tea tree oils, and I liked the option to have it ready. There's not much tea tree oil however, so I don't know how much of it is available on it. I wish they would have provided that information and write the % of each. Other than that, good quality.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

When I opened the lid, the inner stopper was not stuck, which I thought was appropriate as if it was made in the U.S.A. If it were made in Japan, it would be defective. I really like the fragrance, which is a good balance of lavender and tea tree.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Love this so much it’s a staple for me for almost everything from face/scalp pimples, mosquito bites, genital irritation.. also use it on sanitary pads antibacterial purpose. Please keep the price affordable!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

delivery was quick and fast. package was nicely packed. quality of the product is really good. good smell of the lavender. I mixed it with other oils to blend. so far so good

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I love the scent of lavender and tea tree so this makes a combo 2 in 1 It has good quality I use it on top on my creams The size is accurate with it’s price and it’s well packaged

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

the main purpose for buying this product is to mix it with my beardd oil, as i have made a research and found out that it thickens the beard. Believe it or not, this product helped me alot in growing my beard healthier and heavier ...a great product

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I was looking for a USDA organic lavender essential oil brand and this popped up. Glad I gave it a try, as it has a lovely and calming scent. I just sprinkled a few drops on my pillow and bed, and it makes bedtime much better!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Nice fresh scent. Good to use straight from the bottle to dab on a scratch or injury. Great in the diffuser or sprinkled onto a tissue and placed in the closet or a drawer.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022
1,141

Good I recommend. Purchase super. Waste product. I recommend to friends and family.