NL

3,451
1,712
Posted on Jan 8, 2023
Nice natural face wash

I use it morning and night. It has a herbal flavor and lavender is the most noticeable. The size and packaging are excellent. A small amount washes the face very well, it is economical. Gentle on the skin, removes oiliness and dries pimples. Since using it, my acne has reduced. Excellent quality.

af696f8d-c738-4965-8130-324af893e45d
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

An excellent cleanser for those who love a very deep cleansing. It washes away absolutely everything, including any make-up. Large volume, good price, excellent composition. The consistency is very liquid, the smell is sharp, it smells like herbs, it tightens the skin a little. Ideal for oily skin. I advise

9b1c347a-4c00-485e-84b4-c7b8f6299d28
Posted on May 22, 2022

This is one of the best face washes I have used so far. My skin is oily and it cleans it deeply and I feel very refreshed after using it. I felt slight burning sensation when I first used it, but then it was fine. The quality, packaging and price of this cleanser is create. Definitely recommend it.

bceb3f11-0a0f-4ac5-af11-403c9b566610
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

oh my god , i bought it because of the recommendation .. and it’s absolutely gorgeous for the skin .. i use it gently on my oily skin it gives a shiny glow look.. i bought the biggest one but i’m thinking of buying it again after finishing this bottle.. my mom liked it for the scent thar it has ❤️ .. trust me the quality of this cleanser is great .. its my favourite face wash of all times and i already used that half of the bottle. highly recommend .

a92bfd8e-289c-4c85-ae4e-71b58bdbe341
Posted on Aug 10, 2022
7,593

I bought this for washing my face daily to avoid the harsh ingredients of soap. I use this on my night time face care routine. This a good budget option for its size and price. It is effective in cleansing my face thoroughly. I cant exactly describe its scent, its like a flowery or fruity flavor, but I like it.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
5,796

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I bought this big size bottle because I am currently using the small bottle and it’s very gentle to my face, it does moisturize without sensitivity. The frequency of use is every morning and evening. This has a good composition and many benefits. I am in adult age, the flavor and quality is good, comes in good packaging.

b480a5e1-1694-47b0-ac1b-a9bf5c9f6021
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Good quality and fast delivery. Recommended. I use it every morning and it make me feel my face is clean and moisture. It smells nice. I like it, so does my kid. Will buy again after I finish using it. Hope iHerb will implement more promotions for more variety of products

50fb4939-97e7-4b6e-920b-9641b829617e
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!