NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Natural Astaxanthin from Astareal

I have been taking Astaxanthin from AstaReal since 2019. I will say it does helps for my tired eyes and floaters. I spend average 5 hours working with my laptop so need additional nutrients to protect my eyes. This product is always out of stock. When they have ready stock I will buy more to keep.

81517526-2af1-4920-8726-182874af8c9e
f460904e-fe58-449c-8503-1f99ba78fb65
Posted on May 14, 2022

I use this type of astaxanthin for the premenopause I'm in. It also helps my eyes, my skin, especially before summer. Delays aging and the appearance of wrinkles ... I start drinking it in May and I don't stop it until September. There are no sunspots (if you tend to get them), you don't get burned on the beach (that doesn't mean you have to give up beach oil), you get a nice complexion. I take it with fatty vitamins - Omega 3, coQ10, Beta-Carotene, Lycopene, sea buckthorn oil and fatty foods. I recommend it!!!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
1,463

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This is a great quality supplement. It reduce my eye fatigue that i've been having for a long time and finally i start to seeing an improvement. It also helps my skin hydration. According to the research, astaxanthin is one of the most powerful antioxidant. Gonna continue to take this supplement.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

The king of antioxidants! And this is an excellent formulation with high quality ingredients. Doctor's Best has very high potency and effectiveness, giving the best benefits from this needed antioxidant. Helps with cell structures throughout the body, including the eyes. I take this daily and would not be without it!

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant, which is why I was taking it. I wanted to reap its anti-aging benefits. I don't regularly take it any more, plus I'm trying to get pregnant and am not sure what effects it would have in pregnancy. I also took the Now Foods brand, but it's hard to tell what the difference is. I think I got this because it was on sale. The Now Foods one I was taking had 4 mg per softgel, but this one has 6 mg and I was interested in trying a higher dosage. I don't know, maybe someday I'll go back to taking astaxanthin after my childbearing is done. I would love for it to have long term positive effects on my health. Like if this helps you.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

An excellent supplement is astaxanthin, which is a catalyst in the metabolism of the body. It is an antioxidant that improves the quality of life. I recommend it!

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

This is good for prepare your body for the sun, your body will be able to get suntan better with less sunburn, but it takes a while. These also should be good for the eyes, but I’m still trying to figure it out