NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
Good

I've purchesed this supplement with hope to relieve my tiredness and bring back my energy levels. After 12 days of use I've noticed some improvement with my energy levels but still to early to say definitely. It contains good ingredients CoQ10 and NADH combination. This supplement is not cheap but cheaper than other brands. Good rating only because I did not experience full benefits yet. Pill isbeasy to swallow and has no taste.

d1d22174-a6cb-4dc6-852a-70db919e92de
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This supplement has a great quality ingredients! I am in my 46's, and was feeling continually exhausted and disinterested. After a few days of taking this (in the morning and on an empty stomach), my pep came back. At about 2 weeks in, I noticed my interest in life greatly improved. No negative effects, only benefits .

Posted on Mar 15, 2022
1,258

I started taking these after lunch to help get through that mod afternoon slump at work. I gotta say that I definitely notice a difference. It's not like a super caffeinated cup of coffee difference, but I definitely feel more alert and can get through the rest of the day without feeling groggy. No weird side effects or anything like that, so this is something I would absolutely continue to use.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Nine months post Covid (hospitalized during my 6 week bout) and I was still dealing with disabling exhaustion. Some days it was almost impossible to get out of bed, and then took hours to get moving. I started taking this 2 months ago, and in about 3 weeks I REALLY started noticing a difference. I still have some tough days, but they are fewer and not as severe. I wasn't sure if it was the product or not, so I stopped for a few days and I immediately felt the exhaustion return. I haven't missed a day since! I'm a true believer in the benefit of this supplement, and am now on auto-ship for my monthly bottle. I STRONGLY recommend this product, and I hope you get to experience the same relief I have!

79d59c73-294f-41c1-ba92-f085f7d9802b
909359e7-3e6e-4365-8ca5-65f904b466c8
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I had high hopes as a regular consumer of the brand. I haven't been able to tell a difference with this except it might be extending my energy into the night. I have had a more effective NAD+ supplement that was sublingual (by Seeking Health). iHerb carries the brand but not the product (hint hint). At least it has a good amount of CO-Q10 to keep my gums healthy.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

After overcoming covid despite 3 vaccines 03/2022, I still feel tired. I am currently taking NADH, but I am convinced that this preparation ENERGY will surpass NADH on its own.

Posted on Jan 16, 2023

Great, effective, providing energy for the whole day quality product. Great ingredients.

540393ac-0de5-4d6a-bd0d-7ade6db32efb
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I gave it to my son on autism spectrum on recommendation of specialist doctor but I think it made him a bit more hyper than usual.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I have been using these for 2 weeks. I am not sure how much better I am feeling, but I am not feeling worse. I try to only change one tablet at a time and allow a couple of months to see the effects before adding or taking something away. I had added the CoQ10 and when I found this tablet with the NADH as well I thought I had better try it. It is early days, so I will keep using them and see. Easy to swallow tablets, that donot cause any tummy aches or issues,