NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 1, 2023

I think most ofus are aware of the benefits of red wine. As a non-drinker, I found Resveratrol to be a good alternative. The benefits are many as it is reputed to be a great anti-inflammatory and ajt-aging product. And I have found Doctor's Best products do not contain a lot of additives that we do not need.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022
1,519

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I think it works. Noticing less white hair after taking for around 2-4 weeks. I have been taking the pill for more than 2 years now. My hair is just a little bit grey and looks good for my age. Presumably it should have some good effects to other body systems as well. DB resveratrol is my favorite brand.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Propolis, lutein, vitamins, etc. I and my parents are always ordering nutritional supplements from iHurb. There are many types and it is shipped overseas, but the delivery is fast and good.

e54ef0da-64ed-4149-b458-cbcde71967d6

Resveratrol itself contains an ingredient that is present in grapes and in red wine. Unfortunately, to have a daily dose that a pill contains we need to drink 200 bottles of wine, which is impossible. The benefits of this supplement are inflammation reduction, skin restoration and cancer cells elimination. As doctors say it also has an antiage effect that should remove your wrinkles but to experience such an effect I think we need to use this package for a long period of time. The size of the container is good enough to use for two months. I haven't noticed any bad taste and this company is known for its quality products. Trans-Resveratrol is still under laboratory experiments and I just can't recommend it for this reason, but you can use it on your own...

Posted on May 18, 2022

I use it daily as according to some research it blocks EBV replication. I feel much better, cannot tell if it is because of resveratrol but if you have chronic fatigue or EBV it is definitely worth trying.

Annyan
Posted on Feb 1, 2023

A very powerful antioxidant. It stimulates brain activity, improves concentration and memory, has a beneficial effect on skin conditions, and stimulates collagen production. It increases longevity and quality of life in general.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

I was searching online for the best Resveratrol supplements and this one was on the list. I am glad that I found it on your website.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Have been taking this for weight loss for approximately a month and a half, I've noticed some reduction of fat, (I've also been taking other supplements for weight loss.) I reordered a larger dosage of this brand.,

Posted on Sep 30, 2022
3,442

My Family really love this product and we will order again because of fast delivery, good service and complete product that IHERB have. Thank you very much iHerb.