NL

4.7
Based on 3,503 Ratings
2,841
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

The scent is relaxing, smells like coconut milk / rice milk. I can feel that the microgranules in it are effective in scrubbing all the dead skin flakes from my super dry skin. However, BEWARE: never use it on face! I absent-mindedly did it once and I ended up in the ER as the microgranules got stuck in my right eye even though I rinsed my face with my eyes completely closed. They had to irrigate my right eye to remove everything and I almost got corneal abrasions.

5f54f9c5-17c9-4ca0-b33e-b07ae59aa7ae
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

The scent of this is amazing. Vanilla and buttery smell and texture. very smooth to use. for the price the quality is great. the size is also good for the cheap price. I love the benefit it has on my chicken skin. makes my legs very smooth. it feels very smooth not like other harsh scrubs.

24f1ee91-79a1-4e12-9374-9a24fac2b447
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

It is so soft and works really well. I had really dry skin and it bothered me a lot. And it made my skin really soft I love the smell too. It is not strong scent, kind of fresh scent. Also it has a lot of amount, so I think I can use it for quite long! I highly recommend this product. I would like to try other scents too.

393481fd-d643-4637-a747-a0cc60036d2f
40b42e57-a48b-4f8d-b741-6ff15bfd0ab5
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Has a divine scent, an amazing texture and is gentle on the skin, as well as super moisturizing! Not sure how could I miss this polish before, but from now on it's definitely my go-to. For the price it has, it can easily compete with bougie scrubs that cost much more but don't deliver such results. Highly recommend!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

this product is great i used it for the first time and my skin got really smooth and it has great texture and i didn’t expect it to be that big it was worth my money the package came neat and unbroken or used it has very nice sent but strong and soft texture

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

This is probably one of the best body scrubs I've ever tried. It does not dry out the skin after use, and it keeps the body soft and smooth. It is gentle on every skin type and is recommended even for sensitive skin. I also love the scent as it is not too strong and it leaves your body smelling great after every wash!.

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

This body scrub is worth the hype!!! My only regret is that I didn’t start using it sooner. The scent is creamy, milky, nutty, and sweet (but not overly sweet). If you like gourmand scents, this is perfect! It’s also a gentle scrub and feels great on the skin! Haven’t tried the other scent’s, but I highly recommend the crushed macadamia & rice milk 🌰🥛

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

Exfoliant body scrub provides a pleasant and effective care: sea salt in the composition exfoliates dead skin cells, promotes its renewal, cleanses and tones, a luxurious complex of oils such as sweet almond oil, avocado oil, cocoa butter and coconut oil, rich in essential fatty acids and polyphenols, has excellent nutritional properties, softens and smoothes the skin. The scrub creates a thin breathable film on the skin, providing elasticity, smoothness and prolonged skin care.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

This is the greatest thing I have ever bought the smell is just incredible I’ll literally take minutes to brush and scrub my body with the scrub I just love love love smelling it I swear if there was a body wash with the smell I would buy this instantly just so good I just want to eat it ha ha ha ha sent is just amazing qualities good size is good packaging is good benefit from this I feel like I will always by the