NL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I bought this for my kids. It is sugar-free and has high vitamin C and fiber. I can give to my kids without worrying too much about sugar and other synthetics. With only around 15 pieces in a bag, it is considered expensive. But the taste is wonderful. My kids love them so much.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I love these wonderful, fruity lollipops! The flavors are total quality and you can actually feel good about how healthy they are with fiber, vitamin C and xylitol, which is good for your teeth. They are a great switch from anything sugary! You can feel good about giving these to children!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

my kids love them. they are naturally coloured blue and red. tasty and good for you. made 100 percent with xylitol they won't hurt children's teeth and actually strengthen them.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Such a great quality! I also have the vitamin D ones which is also great! tastes really good! Probably best sugar free lollipop I have tried.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

The pops are delicious and my kids love them. It is sugar-free and made with natural ingredients. Feeling safe giving to my children. But each bag has only 14 pieces so I find it is expensive. Hope iHerb can run a promotion for this.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

These lollipops are tasty! I love that these have no sugar but tastes like it does if not better. This is a guilt free quality candy for the whole family for sure.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

This is a good treat for my kids. It is sugar-free and uses all the natural ingredients. The taste is good and comes with Vitamin C and fiber. However, I find it is expensive for about 15 pieces. Hope iherb can run a promotion for this item.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Its taste is natural. I use it as a gift for my students and kids. The size is great and it is best ingredient for people who are in diet.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

These ingredients work for my child with diabetes. He enjoys all the flavours except blue.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

So tasty. My son and I love the flavours. Thank you.