NL
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

I usually like mangosteen for its potent antioxidant properties and that makes it as superfood. Ingredient is only mangosteen and the quality is great since it’s from fruit. Improvement of health is expected because of its antioxidants. I’m gonna mix it with my liquid vitamins. I’m 32 yrs of age, I will include this in my diet.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 5, 2022

I've used this before with excellent results. Mangosteen fruit and concentrate has a wonderful flavor. I use this in my smoothies with black cherry concentrate. You can dilute it 50% and it still tastes great. Does it work on joint health I can't be sure, but I can say I love this juice

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

I loved it and have reordered several times! My body feels feels great and fresh after I drink it. It tasted so delicious and fresh that I had to control myself not to drink more than suggested amount.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022
1,242

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

The taste seems to be a combination mango and apple; and just a bit added to juices perks up the flavor. The bottle is large, so depending on the size of a family, the mangosteen juice will give many uses once refrigerated. A la buena salud!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

HAve not gotten I’ll since taking this daily. Quality superfood ingredient mix for all ages includingmy children and myself. The antioxidant improvement benefit has been great for our health, that taste is more tangy than apple juice. But it packaged great!! No diet.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Excellent product well worth the price. Quality is very good. Benefits will come with time. This product is not easily available locally. Ingredients are top notch and the taste is very nice.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Taking in conjuction with other products to build a better flora. Seems to be working. Tastes better when i chew a vitamin c before hand.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

It was recommended for a doctor. I'm taking it twice a day. Less than two weeks after using it, I already notice that the rash I have in my face is disappearing. Ready to buy another one.