NL

4.6
ChrisD
Posted on Aug 30, 2022
All I Can Say Is WOW!

This is the first time I tried this Once Daily version of Tart Cherry Concentrate. Just one tablespoon taken in the evening, and I've been sleeping better than ever. I'm so amazed at how well it tastes and how well it works. I absolutely love this product!!! I've used Dynamic Health regular concentrate before, but I probably didn't use enough. I didn't want all the sugar. But this super concentrated version is fantastic.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I am an old man with old man aches and pains. My teen son is young with young pains from soccer and running. Both of us drink this tart cherry juice every day to help reduce inflammation and get a good night's rest. I trust Dynamic Health to provide the best ingredients and quality for myself and my family.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Excellent product. Tart cherries are one of the few foods that contain melatonin, which helps the body regulate sleep. When I take one tablespoon with water before going to bed, I find that the quality of my sleep is much better. I sleep deeper and wake up refreshed. Absolutely love this!

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Seriously the absolute best. Flavour, tartness, health benefits and quality… I could go on and on. I always get so bummed when I run out and don’t have any more in hand. Only a splash for a whole glass with water and you’re set! So delicious. I love making it into tart cherry gummies too! Perfect before bed! Simple ingredient!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

It's organic, but the best of the best. I take 1 fl oz in the morning and 1 fl oz at night for insomnia as tart cherry juice was found in scientific studies to increase total sleep time and improve sleep-wake cycle. I like that it is in a glass bottle.

Posted on Feb 6, 2023

Good. But expensive. And iHerb tends to run out of stock. Another draw back is when i have a good tasting liquid such as this, i'll go through the bottle too quickly/take more than needed because i'm a hypochondriac and spend thrift. This come in a glass bottle btw; i realise some of the other Tart Cherry liquids from the same company are in plastic bottles. But this version's definitely glass (or at least mine was)

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Bought it to help with sleep. It works really well for this and has a calming effect due to the melatonin it contains. Surprisingly, it also helps with arthritis and pain in the body. Also tastes really good :)

Posted on May 23, 2022

Stumbled on tart cherries searching for natural pain relief and I was not dissapointed after trying my first bottle. Helps tremendously with my osteoarthritis and I haven't taken any OTC meds since I've been on this product. Highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Really like this product, especially for making great cherry soda. Tart cherry is healthy and tasty. High price but you get what you pay for. The concentrate is thick and reasonably sweet. I like to mix with some fresh lemon juice.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I take a tablespoon of this at bedtime mixed with two tablespoons of the Aloe vera juice. The natural melatonin help s me sleep soundly.